Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone starting in March next year for adult nursing? It would be nice to meet some people prior to starting!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i’m new to this but i’m starting adult nursing in swansea in March too!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! That’s two people I’ve met so far. Are you excited? X
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    yes very excited! but slightly nervous as i don’t know anyone! x

ReputationRep:
    I’m sure as we get closer to starting there will be a Facebook group or something! Have you sorted everything yet? All I’ve got left to do is my Finance x

ReputationRep:
    same! just got to sort finance/bursary! do you have twitter/instagram/snapchat ?x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my Twitter; heyimabigail Snapchat: abigailhill18 and instagram; hillabigail . Also Facebook is just Abigail Hill X

ReputationRep:
    fab!! just followed you! be nice to know someone before we start!x

ReputationRep:
    Gonna follow you back now yeah deffo, I won’t feel so alone starting on the first day 🙈 x

ReputationRep:
    Me too, im starting in march 😀

ReputationRep:
    Hey! you excited to start?

ReputationRep:
    Me ! It's coming around so quickly now - very exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting in March too. Really excited and nervous at the same time!! I have my occupational health check next week. I haven't received any information about start dates etc. Have you guys received anything? Looking forward to meeting you all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyndsay.griff)
    Hey! I'm starting in March too. Really excited and nervous at the same time!! I have my occupational health check next week. I haven't received any information about start dates etc. Have you guys received anything? Looking forward to meeting you all!!
    Hello! Haven't received anything yet! Have you applied for your funding yet? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannondavies11)
    Hello! Haven't received anything yet! Have you applied for your funding yet? X

Hi!!😁
    No.... have you? Im getting anxious about not knowing anything.... and also need to hand notice into work. When do you reckon we will hear?

ReputationRep:
    haven’t recieved anything either, however i was assuming the start date was just the beginning of march? i still haven’t sorted my bursary/funding out yet !! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannondavies11)
    Me ! It's coming around so quickly now - very exciting!
    are you excited? i don’t feel ready yet, excited but nervous !! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!😁
    No.... have you? Im getting anxious about not knowing anything.... and also need to hand notice into work. When do you reckon we will hear?
    I know !! I'm sure the start date is the 6th ? But please don't quote me on that !! Hopefully we will hear something soon ! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannonparry)
    are you excited? i don’t feel ready yet, excited but nervous !! x
    I'm excited! I think the nervousness will start next month ! It's starting to feel real now the new year is here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannonparry)
    haven’t recieved anything either, however i was assuming the start date was just the beginning of march? i still haven’t sorted my bursary/funding out yet !! x
    I'm relieved to hear that!! Can't wait to find everything out and to start the course!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.