Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I text my ex? Watch

Announcements

She's a terrible person but I want her so bad no one can fill the void. It's been a year and a half since we last talked but I still want her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She's a terrible person but I want her so bad no one can fill the void. It's been a year and a half since we last talked but I still want her.
    What about her is particularly terrible?

(Original post by Archon9)
    What about her is particularly terrible?
    she's not honest, she has trust issues, she isn't very emotional, she is selfish. I loved her but I can't say she's a good person you know.

ReputationRep:
    she's not honest, she has trust issues, she isn't very emotional, she is selfish. I loved her but I can't say she's a good person you know.
    Hmm, not really sure could always go for it and see what happens haha as you are thinking about her!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Do 👏 not 👏 do 👏 it 👏

For the love of god, don't do it. Forget about her OP. You're hurting right now and that's okay, but going back to her knowing all of this is a mistake and it will hurt you. Keep well away, do things you enjoy, indulge in yourself a little bit and f o r g e t her.

Take care of yourself!

Do what makes YOU happy
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    run.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not.

ReputationRep:
    Do it, she probably still has some feelings for you.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't. Sounds toxic. There's loving someone and there's maintaining your dignity and self-respect. Would someone with dignity and self-respect go out of their way to throw themselves back into a toxic relationship?

Get out more, get on some dating apps, and do what you can to meet new people. Cut the emotional music, too - that won't help and I speak from experience, lol.

You got this.

ReputationRep:
    yes great idea

ReputationRep:
    It's worth a try. Tell her exactly how you feel about her, no sugar coating. She may well have moved on so if she has then let her do so. A little bit of persuasion might make her take you back. If she asks you to leave her alone then be a gentleman and do so, a bit of decency and respect might also be key to her potentially taking you back.

Hope that helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.