Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys.
    Presently I'm in Second year of College. Doing Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science. I want to Be an Academician.Have planned to Do Masters in Political Science. And I'm thinking that I Can Do Phd in Political Science from Some Foreign University.But The Fees of Good Universities is High and I've Even heard that some students get Full Scholarship or Funding.. So that if anyone has any knowledge about that...The Thing is Students who Go For Technical Education or Law or Mba take student loan and Repay it when they Get a Job or So.... But Since The Course that I've Chosen isn't a technical one and Also I want to Teach in local College or University here in India so Taking Loan Doesn't seem a good idea to me.So Just want to Know If you anyone has an idea or can Get some info regarding Funding or Full Scholarship and their Procedure Too.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanchitr)
    Hey Guys.
    Presently I'm in Second year of College. Doing Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science. I want to Be an Academician.Have planned to Do Masters in Political Science. And I'm thinking that I Can Do Phd in Political Science from Some Foreign University.But The Fees of Good Universities is High and I've Even heard that some students get Full Scholarship or Funding.. So that if anyone has any knowledge about that...The Thing is Students who Go For Technical Education or Law or Mba take student loan and Repay it when they Get a Job or So.... But Since The Course that I've Chosen isn't a technical one and Also I want to Teach in local College or University here in India so Taking Loan Doesn't seem a good idea to me.So Just want to Know If you anyone has an idea or can Get some info regarding Funding or Full Scholarship and their Procedure Too.
    With respect, I think you need to work on your English language skills before embarking on any postgraduate degree.

If I was an Indian student and wanted to do a master's, I would not study in a country where there are fees. Why take out a loan when you can study for free? I suggest you look at Germany - fees are free for international students, there are many good universities that offer English-taught degrees, and the cost of living is quite cheap by European standards (especially in Berlin).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.