Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you revise a level chemistry???

ReputationRep:
    I find that I don't need to revise for any class if I listen to the teacher and ask questions at the end of the lesson when half of the class leaves and they can't listen in. Your teacher can usually explain things better 1 on 1 and so you won't forget stuff as easily.

At A level your teacher will give you priority and if another class comes in he/she won't mind talking for an extra few minutes.

That said, it's always good to take good clear notes and check for summary sheets online, as well as looking at past papers.
    Not everyone has a great memory, many experienced doctors forget things and have to Google them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    PAST PAPERS!!!! I CANNOT STRESS HOW MUCH USE THEY WERE TO ME!!!! YEAR 12 I WAS LIKE U/E/D GRADE STUDENT AND THIS YEAR I'VE BEEN DOING SO MANY PAST PAPERS IM UP TO A GRADE B!!!!!!!!!

but yeah past paper questions and stuff like that are really useful

ReputationRep:
    UN-DER-STAND. That is the key, understand every concept and be able to apply is to exam questions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.