Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied at Trent to do Social Work next year, i have been to the last open day and found it really interesting and useful but i never got a chance to speak to any current students about how they felt about the course. So i was just wondering if there are any current or past social work students from Trent who could share their opinion.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asterac)
    I have applied at Trent to do Social Work next year, i have been to the last open day and found it really interesting and useful but i never got a chance to speak to any current students about how they felt about the course. So i was just wondering if there are any current or past social work students from Trent who could share their opinion.
    Hi Asterac :wavey:

Sorry for the late reply. I have contacted one of our student ambassadors who studies Social Work at NTU so hopefully they'll be able to give you some personal insight into studying at NTU. When they get back to me I'll post their response

Do you have any questions about NTU in general? If so, give me a shout and I'll be happy to answer.

Chris - NTU Rep

ReputationRep:
    Hi Chris,

I don't really have any general questions i been to the open day twice and i got all my answers there :P.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.