Help please!!!! Watch

Goni_311
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was looking at apprenticeship jobs on gov.uk and i can across a few jobs but it says closing date 30 Nov and you need a C in maths-English- science I was wondering is that for last years gcse takers because it says you will start around December so I'm assuming it's for last years student. PLEASE help me out with this any replies I am thankful to 👍
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
itss_ana15
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What I would say is get in contact with them, by email and ask if this position has been filled. Attach your CV and in it your gcse grades. Hope this helped
Goni_311
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I haven't even done my GCSE's
itss_ana15
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well then I think the best thing to do is look for apprenticeship when you have your gcse then go from there. You can’t really do without them
Tubbz
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Goni_311)
I was looking at apprenticeship jobs on gov.uk and i can across a few jobs but it says closing date 30 Nov and you need a C in maths-English- science I was wondering is that for last years gcse takers because it says you will start around December so I'm assuming it's for last years student. PLEASE help me out with this any replies I am thankful to 👍
If it's to start in December, you won't be eligible, you're looking for August 2018 onwards as a start date, and you can then apply with predicted grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (21)
25%
No - I got the required grades (52)
61.9%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
13.1%

Watched Threads