Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is my body unattractive? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    How am I rude? I only used exactly what you said to eden3 😂

I posted pics on Tsr before, so if you're so curious then happy hunting lol. You can do that video if it worked for you
    Don't tag him he's sleeping.

he wants to see my ass and tits lol. I just wanted to see how "shredded" you are.

I will do the video with or without your support :closedeyes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Don't tag him he's sleeping.

he wants to see my ass and tits lol. I just wanted to see how "shredded" you are.
    So you wanted to see my pecs, abs, arms, etc...surely the same concept applies😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    How am I rude? I only used exactly what you said to eden3 😂

I posted pics on Tsr before, so if you're so curious then happy hunting lol. You can do that video if it worked for you
    If I was blond with blue eyes you'd show me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If I was blond with blue eyes you'd show me
    I doubt it:laugh:

I'm not gonna pleasure myself to you 😶 I was just curious. And even if I was gonna pleasure myself...so? 😂😂
    Lmao😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    What lol

ReputationRep:
    Op be quiet I'm helping your thread bump

ReputationRep:
    Such a weird tumblr post. Shouldn't you be doing your homework?

ReputationRep:
    Your Sexy AF...

ReputationRep:
    Or puts in her bio that she "loves to show her body off" meaning this was all a cheap trick for profile hits
    I will say this: with all the compliments she's getting about her body meanwhile I have a flatter belly, bigger rounder breasts and less fat around my knees I have got a surprising confidence boost myself 😂
    the title of this post was to only get more replies. I don't think my body is unattractive, but if you look at what I wrote what I really wanted to know is if I need to lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherchica)
    the title of this post was to only get more replies. I don't think my body is unattractive
    I know 😐

ReputationRep:
    idk why people entertained this attention seeking troll, lmao?
    She even wrote she loves to show off her body and not wear a bra so she knows her body isn't "bad"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    She even wrote she loves to show off her body and not wear a bra so she knows her body isn't "bad"
    That's what I said. so I just flipped the thread on its head and made it about me instead .

Omg all that rhymed ..

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=loveleest;74556788]idk why people entertained this attention seeking troll, lmao?

by responding you're giving me more attention.

ReputationRep:
    by responding you're giving me more attention

ReputationRep:
    by responding you're giving me more attention
    LOL idc. I was just pointing out the fact that you are an attention seeker. You really did all of that to get more hits on your tumblr page?

ReputationRep:
    If you wanted to know if you needed to lose weight, why didn't you just put that instead? Clearly you were compliment fishing/trying to get hits on your Tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    LOL idc. I was just pointing out the fact that you are an attention seeker. You really did all of that to get more hits on your tumblr page?
    lol okay. how about the fact that I didn't know I could insert the image any other way. I can see how to now, but at the time it was easier to link to my tumblr. I have enough hits on my tumblr page lmao. I'm not sure why you are so butthurt over something that doesn't affect you??

ReputationRep:
    lol okay. how about the fact that I didn't know I could insert the image any other way. I can see how to now, but at the time it was easier to link to my tumblr. I have enough hits on my tumblr page lmao. I'm not sure why you are so butthurt over something that doesn't affect you??
    I am not butthurt. You clearly know that nothing is wrong with your body because of your captions...it just screams ATTENTION. But nvm

your fat end of story.

ReputationRep:
    Jealousy gets you nowhere...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.