The Student Room Group

Is my body unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

idk why people entertained this attention seeking troll, lmao?
She even wrote she loves to show off her body and not wear a bra so she knows her body isn't "bad"
Original post by loveleest
She even wrote she loves to show off her body and not wear a bra so she knows her body isn't "bad"

That's what I said. so I just flipped the thread on its head and made it about me instead .

Omg all that rhymed ..

by responding you're giving me more attention.
by responding you're giving me more attention
Original post by justanotherchica
by responding you're giving me more attention

LOL idc. I was just pointing out the fact that you are an attention seeker. You really did all of that to get more hits on your tumblr page?
If you wanted to know if you needed to lose weight, why didn't you just put that instead? Clearly you were compliment fishing/trying to get hits on your Tumblr.
LOL idc. I was just pointing out the fact that you are an attention seeker. You really did all of that to get more hits on your tumblr page?

lol okay. how about the fact that I didn't know I could insert the image any other way. I can see how to now, but at the time it was easier to link to my tumblr. I have enough hits on my tumblr page lmao. I'm not sure why you are so butthurt over something that doesn't affect you??
Original post by justanotherchica
lol okay. how about the fact that I didn't know I could insert the image any other way. I can see how to now, but at the time it was easier to link to my tumblr. I have enough hits on my tumblr page lmao. I'm not sure why you are so butthurt over something that doesn't affect you??

I am not butthurt. You clearly know that nothing is wrong with your body because of your captions...it just screams ATTENTION. But nvm :smile:
your fat end of story.
Reply 69

Jealousy gets you nowhere...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending