ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    He is trolling, don't worry about him.

Also good luck with the little one
    Oh haha I got confused for a second xD Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    Buy him crutches 0_o
    Did you just assume the Hamster's gender?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by the bear)
    CoolCavy

Spoiler:
    Show

---------------
    OP take him to the vet, noone can tell you here for definite, he might have hurt himself or fallen off his cage bars or something, rodents only have tiny bones so they can break easily :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    I view all animals as being male, so I always use male pronouns when referring to them. Sometimes people say 'oh no it's a she'! But I really can't envisage any animal as female.

So yes
    Reading the comments on this thread, I notice that practically everyone assumed the hamsters gender.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justaquestion90)
    :O the problem is that something is odd with both of his legs 0_o so I would have to buy him a mini wheelchair
    Oh I know instead buy some wooden lolly sticks and get medical cello tape from the pharmacy, that way you can attach them to his legs to provide extra support until his walking improves
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean?
    I'm sorry it doesn't mean anything I was trying to make a joke but I'm not a funny person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    He is a male hamster from almost 2 years old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)

Spoiler:
    Show

---------------
    OP take him to the vet, noone can tell you here for definite, he might have hurt himself or fallen off his cage bars or something, rodents only have tiny bones so they can break easily :console:
    true! I saw him fall yesterday, he seemed fine but I am a little worried that he indeed got hurt. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I view all animals as being male, so I always use male pronouns when referring to them. Sometimes people say 'oh no it's a she'! But I really can't envisage any animal as female.

So yes
    Reading the comments on this thread, I notice that practically everyone assumed the hamsters gender.
    I mentioned his gender in the text :P but he is indeed a male

ReputationRep:
    Oh I know instead buy some wooden lolly sticks and get medical cello tape from the pharmacy, that way you can attach them to his legs to provide extra support until his walking improves
    thats actually quiet smart, but I'd like a vet to do that before I do something wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesGardiner96)
    I'm sorry it doesn't mean anything I was trying to make a joke but I'm not a funny person.
    ooh its okay! I was just pretty serious about this so I didn't think anyone would make a joke xD I bet you got really funny jokes

ReputationRep:
    ooh its okay! I was just pretty serious about this so I didn't think anyone would make a joke xD I bet you got really funny jokes
    thank you so much for taking my idiocy light heatedly and appreciating that it was a joke hope your hamster gets better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesGardiner96)
    thank you so much for taking my idiocy light heatedly and appreciating that it was a joke hope your hamster gets better.
    Thankyou! I hope he will too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.