Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DFranklin)
    Congratulations. But you can't stop until you get to a more mathematically interesting number like 31416...
    Yes you’re right - in maths terms 10,000 isn’t a very exciting number at all

There are no all time stats unfortunately but I wouldn’t be surprised if you had the most posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    Well done, you've now wasted an even more significant amount of time on TSR procrastinating.
    wasting his time by helping students? lol
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    wasting his time by helping students? lol
    It definitely is procrastination for me but this is procrastination that I don’t feel guilty about
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StayWoke)
    Everyone knows f373 is where it's at. Hidden from the watchful eye of notnek, less stupid questions etc.
    I'm not sure there's less stupid questions...have you tried reading GCSE unofficial mark schemes as they are written?
    I do have double the number of posts in there as I do in here though, so perhaps that says something :lol:

ReputationRep:
    your a maveric

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    It definitely is procrastination for me but this is procrastination that I don’t feel guilty about
    Same, I always think that to myself when I find myself procrastinating on here :rofl:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    That's Ok. Here's some + rep just for the effort
    Did you figure it out?

Spoiler:
    Show

After your 10,000th here I decided to have a look at what kinda questions were asked here 11 years ago and by who :lol: Seems so long ago!

P.S. Just noticed that it's quite exactly 11 years to the day for that thread!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Did you figure it out?

Spoiler:
    Show

After your 10,000th I decided to have a look at what kinda questions were asked here 11 years ago and by who :lol: Seems so long ago!

P.S. Just noticed that it's quite exactly 11 years to the day for that thread!

Haha I like to look at old posts sometimes My post history goes all the way back unlike most.

It looks like I created that thread with only FP1 knowledge, which is why I couldn't do it Simba shouldn't have given me a full solution though :naughty:. I don't think it was enforced much then or even a rule.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.