Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What video game have you been playing for the longest? Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I've been playing ROBLOX since I was 9, but stopped when I was 15 as I got busy with my GCSEs. It's been 6 amazing years.

ReputationRep:
    Age of Empires lol
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    In terms of a single uninterrupted run of playing, I've played at least one match of hearthstone every few days for about four years. Before that, it was Halo 3.

ReputationRep:
    For about two to three years, the Spyro The Dragon series.

ReputationRep:
    GTA 5 been playing it since it came out

ReputationRep:
    AQW...played that 2D shiz for 3-4 years. 2nd longest would have to be CoD BO3

ReputationRep:
    I attempted to play the first console game I ever played (spyro 2) recently but I stopped almost as soon as I started because it didn't work properly. And before that I went years since last having played that game so for those reasons I guess that game doesnt count. I recently completed Spyro 1 which I will have first played not long after originally playing Spyro 2, so maybe that game counts. If not, I've played RuneScape on and off since about 2008, which was a comparitively late start for my peer group.

ReputationRep:
    Guild Wars 2 probably. The first set of Guild Wars games might have been played for longer but they're technically seperate stand alone games.

Decent MMO without a monthly subscription, just added mounts and there's tons of stuff to earn or unlock.

ReputationRep:
    Either animal crossing or skyrim :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Europa Universalis 4

ReputationRep:
    Mine would be ROBLOX too, I started playing it in 08 when I was 9 and stopped around 2012.
    Got boring, ended up moving to Minecraft (which would be my 2nd most played game) and then onto more mature Steam based games like ARMA & CS about 4-5 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    The Halo franchise on and off...that was my gateway into the world of Xbox
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Eden eternal, played for 3 years and it takes up around 40% of my gaming time (4K hours), 2nd is aura kingdom which is half of that. Bit weird since I currently play overwatch which over the last year I got 650 hours but have been gaming vastly more. Guess playing other games on the side at times since those 2 MMO's I played literally only those when I did though I guess I'm also busier with work at times so not gaming as much as I think (still too much lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice2KnoU)
    Mine would be ROBLOX too, I started playing it in 08 when I was 9 and stopped around 2012.
    Got boring, ended up moving to Minecraft (which would be my 2nd most played game) and then onto more mature Steam based games like ARMA & CS about 4-5 years ago.
    What u on about? ROBLOX is as mature as it gets, friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly though I've played pokemon since I was 4 I have 999:59 playing time on a bunch of the games

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The pokemon games for sure. All editions together, I have played those games over a half of a decade. 5 hours a day were the minimum in this time span.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Heroes of Might and Magic III, by far I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    My old guild, so many wasted years

Oolite

Attachment 704582

Edit: Let me tell you. TSR is ****, believe me. Can't display images. SAD!

ReputationRep:
      The Zelda Franchise.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.