Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What video game have you been playing for the longest? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've been playing ROBLOX since I was 9, but stopped when I was 15 as I got busy with my GCSEs. It's been 6 amazing years.

ReputationRep:
    Age of Empires lol

ReputationRep:
    In terms of a single uninterrupted run of playing, I've played at least one match of hearthstone every few days for about four years. Before that, it was Halo 3.

ReputationRep:
    For about two to three years, the Spyro The Dragon series.

ReputationRep:
    GTA 5 been playing it since it came out

ReputationRep:
    AQW...played that 2D shiz for 3-4 years. 2nd longest would have to be CoD BO3

ReputationRep:
    I attempted to play the first console game I ever played (spyro 2) recently but I stopped almost as soon as I started because it didn't work properly. And before that I went years since last having played that game so for those reasons I guess that game doesnt count. I recently completed Spyro 1 which I will have first played not long after originally playing Spyro 2, so maybe that game counts. If not, I've played RuneScape on and off since about 2008, which was a comparitively late start for my peer group.

ReputationRep:
    Guild Wars 2 probably. The first set of Guild Wars games might have been played for longer but they're technically seperate stand alone games.

Decent MMO without a monthly subscription, just added mounts and there's tons of stuff to earn or unlock.

ReputationRep:
    Either animal crossing or skyrim :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Europa Universalis 4

ReputationRep:
    Mine would be ROBLOX too, I started playing it in 08 when I was 9 and stopped around 2012.
    Got boring, ended up moving to Minecraft (which would be my 2nd most played game) and then onto more mature Steam based games like ARMA & CS about 4-5 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    The Halo franchise on and off...that was my gateway into the world of Xbox
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Eden eternal, played for 3 years and it takes up around 40% of my gaming time (4K hours), 2nd is aura kingdom which is half of that. Bit weird since I currently play overwatch which over the last year I got 650 hours but have been gaming vastly more. Guess playing other games on the side at times since those 2 MMO's I played literally only those when I did though I guess I'm also busier with work at times so not gaming as much as I think (still too much lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice2KnoU)
    Mine would be ROBLOX too, I started playing it in 08 when I was 9 and stopped around 2012.
    Got boring, ended up moving to Minecraft (which would be my 2nd most played game) and then onto more mature Steam based games like ARMA & CS about 4-5 years ago.
    What u on about? ROBLOX is as mature as it gets, friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly though I've played pokemon since I was 4 I have 999:59 playing time on a bunch of the games

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The pokemon games for sure. All editions together, I have played those games over a half of a decade. 5 hours a day were the minimum in this time span.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Heroes of Might and Magic III, by far I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    My old guild, so many wasted years

ReputationRep:
    The Zelda Franchise.

ReputationRep:
    Clash of clans for nearly 4 years lmao
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.