• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiligentBop)
    Thanks a bunch, I wanted to use this title
    No worries
    Let me know if you need anything else

ReputationRep:
    Day Two-Sunday 12th November 2017

Today was overall probably a much slower day, i'm really feeling yesterdays heavy revision session
    I woke up quite early and was actually out till around 4pm (church, groceries etc..). Once I got home I done some research into consultancy just checking out some political ones and also some management ones, then I revised for an hour and a half. About an hour in my head started pounding in a similar fashion to yesterday and it continued to do so afterwards to a lesser extent as I had some history homework to do after.
    Do you guys think I should take a little break? The only problem is I have mock exams for the next two weeks so I guess for now I just have to power through :s
    Anyways, tomorrow I have my government and politics mock exam so fingers crossed I smash it , see you then

ReputationRep:
    Day Three-Monday 13th November 2017

Started off my day quite bad as I was late to school. Quite disappointing as one of my goals of undertaking this Grow Your Grades challenge is to improve in all areas of my life and punctuality is definitely one which needs improving(I had around 35 lates in year 12 and 86% attendance). As a little punishment to myself im going to force myself to get into school 45 minutes early tomorrow, should give me some more time to do some work.
    My Government and Politics mock went very well if I may say so, I used a lot of examples and retained most key information which im happy with as I only started revising less than a week before it, next mock is History on Wednesday which im not really looking forward too :s.
    I'll be honest after the exam I was mentally fried especially as it was last period, but I still managed to muster the strength to do an hour and fifteen minutes of history revision, which isnt the most but its better than nothing, small steps are better than no progress.
    See you guys tomorrow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.