Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys so UCAS sent me a welcome email today saying that they have received my application, and it has now been sent to all the unis. I know that UCAS check for plagiarism through this system, do they do that before they process your application and send it to the unis or after? Basically, does the email mean my application has gone through the plagiarism checker safely?

Just to ask, if people have received any plagiarism related emails from UCAS, did they receive it before the welcome letter or after?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    When you look on track go onto the 'your application section' then down to your PS then it says if it's plagiarised or not at the bottom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GovernmentEarner)
    When you look on track go onto the 'your application section' then down to your PS then it says if it's plagiarised or not at the bottom.
    Omg thank you so much!! just looked and it says 'No similarities were detected in your personal statement'. thank u!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.