Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    long story short, I'm interested in 6 game art courses and I need to narrow it down to 5 for ucas. All the courses each have their pros and cons and all end up being pretty equal in course content so I'm trying to think of other things to judge a uni on like accommodation, student support (especially for mental health) and what the city is like. if anyone has had any really good (or bad) experiences with a university I'd love to hear them!
    I'm looking at BCU, Bradford, DMU, Falmouth, Plymouth and Teeside 😉
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rinofthemill)
    long story short, I'm interested in 6 game art courses and I need to narrow it down to 5 for ucas. All the courses each have their pros and cons and all end up being pretty equal in course content so I'm trying to think of other things to judge a uni on like accommodation, student support (especially for mental health) and what the city is like. if anyone has had any really good (or bad) experiences with a university I'd love to hear them!
    I'm looking at BCU, Bradford, DMU, Falmouth, Plymouth and Teeside 😉
    Moving this to the relevant forum. You may also want to try TSR connect to look for students at these unis and maybe filter by course. Also look at where grads end up, work and research opportunities, links with industry, facilities, finance and location.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi rinofthemill

Glad we have made your pre-shortlist shortlist!

If you have any questions at all just let us know. Also did you make it to any of our Open Days - if not we have an Open afternoon coming up on the 22 November.

Cheers,

Emma P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.