Turn on thread page Beta

Tesco induction watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have tesco induction for a festive colleague position on Monday at 9 but I was wondering how long it lasts as I have uni in the afternoon. Also what kind of things do we do and is a long black dress (Muslim woman wear) allowed?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    How did it go?
    It went great! lasted from 9 to like 4 and then got called into training for another day. I start on sunday

ReputationRep:
    What did you have to do on induction day? I'm about to do the same, I should be starting as festive colleague nights (I'll just be doing stock). And I have no idea what to expect
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    just had to spend a day filling out booklets and watching videos. Got a small tour around the store and it was from 9 to 4. Got called in a day later for training and i started the sunday after.

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.