Turn on thread page Beta

Do you know any universities which accept BTEC for Dental Hygiene course watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am studying BTEC extended diploma in applied science with exams.
    I am aware that University of Sheffield and Teesside accept BTEC's. Are there any other universities which accept applied science for Dental Hygiene?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.