Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im i good enough for cambridge medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Alsp, i forgot to say that i have an iq of 1239081490djsaf4jh3io6h48932thi3 5hyi23lhyjilrgal. If that makes any difference. Apparently it's higher tahn hawkin's and i also got into mensa. Also my dad owns the southern hemisphere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lion-tiger)
    Lol you couldn’t have got better grades
    Im taking the piss haha, the person is obvs troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxbridge_)
    Im taking the piss haha, the person is obvs troll
    1) Don't fu**ing swear on my thread, do you understand
    2) im not a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BLACKimnotblack)
    1) Don't fu**ing swear on my thread, do you understand
    2) im not a troll
    Explain your username.

ReputationRep:
    Although i didn't have the best of results, i'm definately geting in to cambride asg i amz white and my englishj is very goods and my father is rich af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxbridge_)
    lol u litreally made an account today to troll, oh dear
    quite sad

on a forum for students as well haha. op must be so bored rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecolier)
    Explain your username.
    Im black, but im not black - don't you understand simple english. ffs

ReputationRep:
    Im black, but im not black - don't you understand simple english. ffs
    clearly it is you who don't, ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a gap year and I want to apply to Cambridge and study medicine. My GCSEs are 13A*s and 1 A and my A level grades are 5A*s in maths, F maths, biology, chemistry, physics. I done many work experiences and I also been to oxford and Cambridge summer schools. I used to be head boy. I've done a hospital placement in India last year. I've done 200+ hours of volunteering at the Royal hospital of neuro disability. I don't think I'm good enough to get in. What do you guys think.
    ur a bit of joke thinking u can apply with only 5 a levels

ReputationRep:
    WHY IS EVERBODY SAYING THAT IM TROLLING, IM HERE TO TAKE MY EDUCATION SERIOUSLY, I ONLY GOT 13A*S AND 2As AT GCSES AND 5A*S AT A LEVELS, DO YOU THINK THATS GOOD? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. ACCOURING TO ALL THESE LOVELY INDIVIDUALS, I HAVE NO CHANCE OF GOING TO CAMBRIDGE.
    LOOL! You seem to have gained an extra A from your first post. You had 13 A*s 1A at the start and now you have 13 A*s and 2As. Did you get another GCSE qualification in the one hour between your posts?

ReputationRep:
    Yea, now it's 14A*s and 3A s
    (Original post by GrandExecutioner)
    LOOL! You seem to have gained an extra A from your first post. You had 13 A*s 1A at the start and now you have 13 A*s and 2As. Did you get another GCSE qualification in the one hour between your posts?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.