Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Keep calm and Study hard- Year 10 gyg Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.N123)
    The only time i dissected a chicken was last year in food tech where we all destroyed our chickens by ripping them apart!
    hahahah!
    pretty sure i did that when i had to make curry😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to my year 10 gyg!
    Due to the encouragement of two other Tsrians, i have finally decidedto start my own gyg! I have mainly started this gyg firstly because i want to communicate with others who have the same aims and goals with me, motivate and help others and of course the whole point of a gyg, to share my revision, problems and many, many more. You can join me along on this journey through year 10 as i aim for the top grades in all my subjects (even if i hate some of them at the moment *cough cough* french *cough cough*).
    Even though many say Year 10 is an 'easy and relaxing year' i'm determined to make the most of year 10 and really buckle down concerning revision techniques and the basics of some topics. Also, this year im planning on doing some work experience so tune in for that too!

Gcse's i have chosen:
    Spoiler:
    Show

AQA English lang(meh)
    AQA English lit(meh)
    Edexcel Maths(ok i guess)
    AQA biology (lovin it)
    AQA physics(lovin it my fav!)
    AQA Chemistry(lovin it)
    OCR Rs (so boring sometimes)
    OCR drama(lovin it)
    Edexcel history(lovin it)
    AQA french(no comment....)

Grades i want:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English lang-9
    English lit-9
    Maths-8/9
    History-9
    Drama-8/9
    French-8/9
    Rs-8/9
    biology-9
    chemistry-9
    physics-9

Yes, i know the grades i want to achieve are very high and i believe with the hard work and determination i can achieve the grades i want. I aspire to study medicine at Cambridge(most cliche thing on tsr) so i want to make use of all the resources my parents, school (and tsr!) provide me with to ensure i thrive!

A little about me!:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I am a 14 year old girl with big aspirations! I am quite discipline with my studies and love physics! (as you can already tell im a total nerd). I love, love, loveeeee blackberries and any sour sweets!(what are your fav sweets??!?) and i also love floral print! anything floral is beautfiul and i cant wait till i have my own room one day to decorate it with floral print!!!!!(thanks alot lil sis). I play the ukulele in my free time (self taught ukulele player hehe!) and finally.....drum roll please......i love......

THE FLASH! ITS SUCH A GOOD TV SHOW!!!!!
    if anybody watches it don't hesitate to pm me!

Wow, i never knew i could ramble on about myself and my goals for so long (its been around 45 mins and im ready to sleep now yay sleep). Anyway, back to the topic! I really do hope you follow me on this stressful but exciting journey through year 10! Thank You xxxxx

OMG DARN IT I NEARLY FORGOT, FOLLOW THESE BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING PEOPLE AND THEIR GYG'S!
    Hey best of luck with this! I'm sure you can do it!

You can add me to the tag list too, I'd love to follow your progress

If you need anything, just ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Hey best of luck with this! I'm sure you can do it!

You can add me to the tag list too, I'd love to follow your progress

If you need anything, just ask
    Thank you so much! Really appreciate your kind words! Dont worry i'll tag you!

ReputationRep:
    Just found out your a Flash fan
    Do you watch Arrow and did you watch the season 5 finale
    rated 9.5/10 on IMDB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreaming9s)
    Just found out your a Flash fan
    Do you watch Arrow and did you watch the season 5 finale
    rated 9.5/10 on IMDB
    No sorry i dont watch arrow because its like on season 7 or something. I only watched arrow when it was crossover season!

ReputationRep:
    No sorry i dont watch arrow because its like on season 7 or something. I only watched arrow when it was crossover season!
    Never liked the Flash especially this season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreaming9s)
    Never liked the Flash especially this season
    Haha lol. This season seems a bit boring to me nothing is really happening!

ReputationRep:
    so… what is GYG?^_^|| Goal of Young of Gay? seriously I don't known what is GYG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simultaneousTigh)
    so… what is GYG?^_^|| Goal of Young of Gay? seriously I don't known what is GYG
    Grow your grades

ReputationRep:
    Oooh you finally made a gyg . Thanks for the tag -even though I don't actually have my own gyg- and I'll be looking forward to your updates!

ReputationRep:
    Hii! I'm also doing History. Good luck with your GYG x

ReputationRep:
    Thank You!celestine_1 , BChemGee (you guys should start your own gyg, it would be awesome!)

ReputationRep:
    Thank You!celestine_1 , BChemGee (you guys should start your own gyg, it would be awesome!)
    I do have a GYG - it's https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5045722 (check it out if you'd like x)

ReputationRep:
    Due to the encouragement of two other Tsrians, i have finally decidedto start my own gyg! I have mainly started this gyg firstly because i want to communicate with others who have the same aims and goals with me, motivate and help others and of course the whole point of a gyg, to share my revision, problems and many, many more. You can join me along on this journey through year 10 as i aim for the top grades in all my subjects (even if i hate some of them at the moment *cough cough* french *cough cough*).
    Even though many say Year 10 is an 'easy and relaxing year' i'm determined to make the most of year 10 and really buckle down concerning revision techniques and the basics of some topics. Also, this year im planning on doing some work experience so tune in for that too!

Gcse's i have chosen:
    Spoiler:
    Show

AQA English lang(meh)
    AQA English lit(meh)
    AQA biology (lovin it)
    AQA Chemistry(lovin it)
    OCR drama(lovin it)

Grades i want:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English lang-9
    English lit-9
    Maths-8/9
    History-9
    Drama-8/9
    French-8/9
    Rs-8/9
    biology-9
    chemistry-9
    physics-9

Yes, i know the grades i want to achieve are very high and i believe with the hard work and determination i can achieve the grades i want. I aspire to study medicine at Cambridge(most cliche thing on tsr) so i want to make use of all the resources my parents, school (and tsr!) provide me with to ensure i thrive!

A little about me!:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I am a 14 year old girl with big aspirations! I am quite discipline with my studies and love physics! (as you can already tell im a total nerd). I love, love, loveeeee blackberries and any sour sweets!(what are your fav sweets??!?) and i also love floral print! anything floral is beautfiul and i cant wait till i have my own room one day to decorate it with floral print!!!!!(thanks alot lil sis). I play the ukulele in my free time (self taught ukulele player hehe!) and finally.....drum roll please......i love......

Wow, i never knew i could ramble on about myself and my goals for so long (its been around 45 mins and im ready to sleep now yay sleep). Anyway, back to the topic! I really do hope you follow me on this stressful but exciting journey through year 10! Thank You xxxxx

OMG DARN IT I NEARLY FORGOT, FOLLOW THESE BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING PEOPLE AND THEIR GYG'S!
    Thanks for the taggg loving your GYG already and I can't wait to follow you on your journey aswell.
    Year 10 is a vv important year, I made that mistake of relaxing and i've got to make it all up now. I can tell you're hardworking so you'll be fine. I just know you're gonna excel in your GCSE's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.n123)
    welcome to my year 10 gyg!
    due to the encouragement of two other tsrians, i have finally decidedto start my own gyg! I have mainly started this gyg firstly because i want to communicate with others who have the same aims and goals with me, motivate and help others and of course the whole point of a gyg, to share my revision, problems and many, many more. You can join me along on this journey through year 10 as i aim for the top grades in all my subjects (even if i hate some of them at the moment *cough cough* french *cough cough*).
    Even though many say year 10 is an 'easy and relaxing year' i'm determined to make the most of year 10 and really buckle down concerning revision techniques and the basics of some topics. Also, this year im planning on doing some work experience so tune in for that too!

gcse's i have chosen:
    Spoiler:
    Show

aqa english lang(meh)
    aqa english lit(meh)
    edexcel maths(ok i guess)
    aqa biology (lovin it)
    aqa physics(lovin it my fav!)
    aqa chemistry(lovin it)
    ocr rs (so boring sometimes)
    ocr drama(lovin it)
    edexcel history(lovin it)
    aqa french(no comment....)

grades i want:
    Spoiler:
    Show

english lang-9
    english lit-9
    maths-8/9
    history-9
    drama-8/9
    french-8/9
    rs-8/9
    biology-9
    chemistry-9
    physics-9

yes, i know the grades i want to achieve are very high and i believe with the hard work and determination i can achieve the grades i want. I aspire to study medicine at cambridge(most cliche thing on tsr) so i want to make use of all the resources my parents, school (and tsr!) provide me with to ensure i thrive!

a little about me!:
    Spoiler:
    Show

i am a 14 year old girl with big aspirations! I am quite discipline with my studies and love physics! (as you can already tell im a total nerd). I love, love, loveeeee blackberries and any sour sweets!(what are your fav sweets??!?) and i also love floral print! Anything floral is beautfiul and i cant wait till i have my own room one day to decorate it with floral print!!!!!(thanks alot lil sis). I play the ukulele in my free time (self taught ukulele player hehe!) and finally.....drum roll please......i love......

the flash! Its such a good tv show!!!!!
    if anybody watches it don't hesitate to pm me!:d

wow, i never knew i could ramble on about myself and my goals for so long (its been around 45 mins and im ready to sleep now yay sleep). Anyway, back to the topic! I really do hope you follow me on this stressful but exciting journey through year 10! Thank you xxxxx

omg darn it i nearly forgot, follow these beautiful, amazing people and their gyg's!
    yesss girl! Welcome to the squad

so following! :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetdude28)
    yesss girl! Welcome to the squad

so following! :d
    Aw thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the tag! Defoe he following and supporting you! Let's get it!

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me how/why you enjoy physics?! I can't find it anything other than mind-numbingly boring lol

ReputationRep:

Gcse's i have chosen:
    Spoiler:
    Show

AQA English lang(meh)
    AQA English lit(meh)
    AQA biology (lovin it)
    AQA Chemistry(lovin it)
    OCR drama(lovin it)

Grades i want:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English lang-9
    English lit-9
    Maths-8/9
    History-9
    Drama-8/9
    French-8/9
    Rs-8/9
    biology-9
    chemistry-9
    physics-9

A little about me!:
    Spoiler:
    Show

As promised, I have dandered over to your corner of TSR, and wow, I'm impressed! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who dreamt of going to Cambridge since they were 14, although my journey is a bit further along than yours lol!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ha! You saw a spoiler and your interest was piqued! Well why not satisfy that curiosity inside you by clicking on the link here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post74567296 - go on, you know you want to! (PS There will be photos of baby cows!)

Anyway, good luck, and consider me a follower of your blog - I'm loving it so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnatschool)
    As promised, I have dandered over to your corner of TSR, and wow, I'm impressed! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who dreamt of going to Cambridge since they were 14, although my journey is a bit further along than yours lol!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ha! You saw a spoiler and your interest was piqued! Well why not satisfy that curiosity inside you by clicking on the link here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post74567296 - go on, you know you want to! (PS There will be photos of baby cows!)

Anyway, good luck, and consider me a follower of your blog - I'm loving it so far!
    Thank You!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.