Just rejected for the SDIP - Distraught.

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Today I was rejected for the SDIP - the Civil Service's Summer Internship Programme.

Naturally, having pinned so much of my hopes to this, I am devasteed, and too ashamed to comment publically.

I did everything I could. I was a brand ambassador, having completed the EDIP. I was so brave and spoke so positively of my experiences on the EDIP to a room full of 40 undergraduates. I even travelled the length of the country attending several careers fairs to help Fast Streamers out voluntarily.

I just feel so low about it all. Like the dream is over. It just gave me a bit of hope - now gone. I always dreamed of being a Civil Servant, but I just feel like that is over now.

I'm broke by the news.

Genuinely.

I just want to cry.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
username853993
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
can you not get feedback, get experience elsewhere this summer and apply for the civil services grad scheme in your 3rd year? (assuming you're doing a 3 year course)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (57)
34.55%
The paper was reasonable (65)
39.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
16.36%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.7%

Watched Threads