Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I started college but couldn’t cope due to social anxiety so I suffer with panic attacks and anxiety tremors which I’m currently taking medication for and then I went onto an apprenticeship but I had panic attacks so I was dismissed so I’m struggling with finding places that I’ll feel comfortable with as anxiety is interfering in my life. As I can’t cope staying in education until 18, will my family get into trouble? And I do have a doctors note too.

    yes if you're asian you get attacked by a chappal
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.