Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hills Road Personal Statement and Application Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for Hills Road for next year (Sep 2018). I'm out of area and writing my personal statement. Does anyone have any advice on applying to Hills and writing the personal statement (especially out of area) to increase my chances of a successful placement. (I am currently predicted 8 Level 8s (A*) and 3 7s (A))

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha me too! What are you going to study there? I am also from out-area.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to study RS, French and Politics. Possibly another but tbh I like I'd rather get three amazing a levels rather than four mediocre ones
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.