The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

How is the sport journalism course?

Hello, thanks for reading my name is Lewis and I want to go into Sports journalism. I went to the open day and it was great and have been in regular contact with the lecturers, but I want to known what the students think and find out what makes the course so great? Please get back to me with anything. :smile:
Hi Lewis - thanks for leaving us a message! My name is Lesley, I'm a former UoG student and now I work for the university too. I didn't do Sports Journalism, so you probably don't want to hear from me too much :wink: but I think you would enjoy looking the this course's Twitter feed (@BASportsJourno): they retweet all the things that their students get up to, like covering matches or races, or interviewing sports people. It looks like students on this course get so much industry experience! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the open day - hopefully that's given you a taste of student life. What is really important to you about the uni you choose?
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
"What is really important to you about the uni you choose?"
Hello, sorry for the very late reply but it has been pretty hectic with Personal statements and exams. What is really important to me is a really nice community feel where people are very friendly.

Quick Reply

Latest