Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriend throws up, talked to herself, and blacks out. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend that I've been with for 3 years throws up every day. I am really worried about her but don't know how to talk to her about it. She also gets mad at certain things and blacks out. She will start talking to herself and telling herself what to do. We do good for about a week or two then something triggers her. When we are good we are really good. When she gets mad she stops thinking about the love we have. She starts telling me how much she hates me and tries to move out all the time. She also randomly shouts out to herself that she hates herself. I don't know what to do. I've been by her side for 3 year and love her so much. I'm just worries sick about her and her health. I can't just move on and let her go. I have to keep her safe.

Has she been to see a doctor by any chance?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Has she been to see a doctor by any chance?
    Yes she has in the past before I met her. She says that it helps as long as she's there. As soon as she leaves it starts back up again. She know I know what's going on but just ignores it.

ReputationRep:
    Your girlfriend is 3 years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ada_786)
    Your girlfriend is 3 years?
    My girlfriend of 3 years. We have been together for 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iloveher21)
    My girlfriend that I've been with for 3 years throws up every day. I am really worried about her but don't know how to talk to her about it. She also gets mad at certain things and blacks out. She will start talking to herself and telling herself what to do. We do good for about a week or two then something triggers her. When we are good we are really good. When she gets mad she stops thinking about the love we have. She starts telling me how much she hates me and tries to move out all the time. She also randomly shouts out to herself that she hates herself. I don't know what to do. I've been by her side for 3 year and love her so much. I'm just worries sick about her and her health. I can't just move on and let her go. I have to keep her safe.

If you love her like your username implies then it's time to call the men in white coats mate.......

ReputationRep:
    Lol that username is funny.

But seriously- You should really go to see the doctors with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iloveher21)
    My girlfriend of 3 years. We have been together for 3 years.
    Oh I'm so sorry

go see a doctor asap

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.