The Student Room Group

My neighbours have loud intercourse every 2 nights...

Hi

So my neighbour clearly has got a new girlfriend, and every 2 nights they have loud intercourse that keeps me up for a good couple of hours.

Now, if this was once a week or so, then no problem.. but every 2 nights??

I don't know whether to say anything to them. Obviously it must be difficult to keep silent whilst doing the deed, but is there really no other way other than bothering me?

Share your insight...
Reply 1
I'd like to add that I'm certain they know I can hear them. Walls are quite thin and generally everything is heard.
Play Nelly's "It's Getting Hot In Here" through the wall every time they do it. If they don't get the picture, switch to the Queen of the Night's second aria from the Magic Flute :tongue:
Applause if you hear the moment of orgasm?
it is not acceptable. explain that their activities are adverseley impacting your life. if it continues you can take your grievance to the council.
Reply 5
Listen to music or join in.
I had this issue living in halls. We just used to mock them, they heard and soon stopped being so loud
Reply 7
Unless the noise is truly excessive I think it is a live and let live matter. Otherwise just speak to them and tell them the noise is disturbing you and ask them to keep it down,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending