Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering applying for project management for construction at ucl, however, it is a very male dominated field. Do you think I can still get employed despite being a girl?

ReputationRep:
    yes if you have the right skills then you will be snapped up. there will be plenty of banter etc in the workplace but you will get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too experienced in this area but, I believe you will get in. This is mainly because girls generally get a higher chance because there are so little of them applying, I've seen it happen in other areas. Even if you might not get it you should still apply especially if that's what you want to do!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.