Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do ugly guys cope? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do you deal with the fact that you are considered undesirable by the vast number of girls out there and that there is nothing you can do about it?

I want to know what unattractive guys who have accepted their looks have to say about this. How can I finally feel at home with myself and not constantly hate myself for my unseemly looks?
    Because such things exist as wrists and sharp blades.

How do you deal with the fact that you are considered undesirable by the vast number of girls out there and that there is nothing you can do about it?

I want to know what unattractive guys who have accepted their looks have to say about this. How can I finally feel at home with myself and not constantly hate myself for my unseemly looks?

You just learn to accept it and give up hoping to meet someone.

chances are you could spend ages pursuing someone, invest time,energy and emotions getting to know someone but she will always see you as a back up option, the moment someone better looking comes along, she will dump you and move on

its not worth the constant stress and heart ache, trying to impress a girl when the result in the best case scenario is two dates.

Ever tried is skiing in france ? more fun and rewarding than spending hours on tinder.

ReputationRep:
    gun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrythomas14)
    Acquire game, stop caring for what people think and realise that not everyone is completely shallow. That's how.
    Wtf is game?

Just be hot. Works every time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Wtf is game?

Just be hot. Works every time.
    What if mans not hot?

'Game' is generally what people call the ability to talk to women in an attractive way so as to increase one's chances of getting a date/laid/marriage, whatever.

ReputationRep:

Maybe you should realize that your parents and your parents parents and your genetic lineage all the way back to the beginning of time are filled with people who found someone to have sex with. You literally have been bred to do this. You can't fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrythomas14)
    'Game' is generally what people call the ability to talk to women in an attractive way so as to increase one's chances of getting a date/laid/marriage, whatever.
    I would mostly suspect there isn't such a thing. I mean what could you possibly do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    I would mostly suspect there isn't such a thing. I mean what could you possibly do?
    The point I was getting across to OP was that looks aren't necessarily everything...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.