This discussion is closed.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
LOL
Well I wouldve been worth more had I been born white lol, see my original post---->
That site is friggin prejudice!
:mad:
I saw it. I remember the first time I was chewed out by an indian. It was painful. *shuders*
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr Moncal)
I saw it. I remember the first time I was chewed out by an indian. It was painful. *shuders*
Your lucky I like you! <lowers tomahawk>
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can understand that to be beneficial to the economy your education/intelligence matters, for future generations / 'survival of the fittest' your physical characteristics/health along with sexuality can matter, but why should it matter in the slightest, nevermind by the huge margins that site gives, what your ethnicity is?
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Your lucky I like you! <lowers tomahawk>
I took it again and now I am worth even more. You are worth exactly $2,213,880.00
superkillball
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
$1,637,046.00
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
I can understand that to be beneficial to the economy your education/intelligence matters, for future generations / 'survival of the fittest' your physical characteristics/health along with sexuality can matter, but why should it matter in the slightest, nevermind by the huge margins that site gives, what your ethnicity is?
Exactly! When I resubmitted by changing only my race I was doing simply for fun , I really did not expect for one second that it would change that drastically, I can only imagine how much I would have been worth if I had changed the hair and eye color aswell. I don't get it, wtf is the point behind that? ooooh I know at least in my case, I'm still considered an uneducated ignorant savage. :rolleyes:
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ooooh I know at least in my case, I'm still considered an uneducated ignorant savage. :rolleyes:
It might help if you put the tomohawk :cool:
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
www.humanforsale.com

You are worth exactly $2,547,098.00

Oh tristesse!! I'm only worth $1,466,930! Maybe if they put more categories on there such as "head giving ability" I'd get a higher score.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by katiesado)
Oh tristesse!! I'm only worth $1,466,930! Maybe if they put more categories on there such as "head giving ability" I'd get a higher score.
What is it with these sort of references lately......
Gwarwick
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
$2,210,270.00
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed