The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Infinity
LOL
Well I wouldve been worth more had I been born white lol, see my original post---->
That site is friggin prejudice!
:mad:

I saw it. I remember the first time I was chewed out by an indian. It was painful. *shuders*
Reply 61
Mr Moncal
I saw it. I remember the first time I was chewed out by an indian. It was painful. *shuders*

Your lucky I like you! <lowers tomahawk> :biggrin:
I can understand that to be beneficial to the economy your education/intelligence matters, for future generations / 'survival of the fittest' your physical characteristics/health along with sexuality can matter, but why should it matter in the slightest, nevermind by the huge margins that site gives, what your ethnicity is?
Reply 63
Infinity
Your lucky I like you! <lowers tomahawk> :biggrin:

I took it again and now I am worth even more.:smile: You are worth exactly $2,213,880.00
$1,637,046.00
Reply 65
Jools
I can understand that to be beneficial to the economy your education/intelligence matters, for future generations / 'survival of the fittest' your physical characteristics/health along with sexuality can matter, but why should it matter in the slightest, nevermind by the huge margins that site gives, what your ethnicity is?

Exactly! When I resubmitted by changing only my race I was doing simply for fun , I really did not expect for one second that it would change that drastically, I can only imagine how much I would have been worth if I had changed the hair and eye color aswell. I don't get it, wtf is the point behind that? ooooh I know at least in my case, I'm still considered an uneducated ignorant savage. :rolleyes:
Reply 66
Infinity
ooooh I know at least in my case, I'm still considered an uneducated ignorant savage. :rolleyes:

It might help if you put the tomohawk :cool:
Reply 67
blissy
www.humanforsale.com

You are worth exactly $2,547,098.00:smile:

Oh tristesse!! I'm only worth $1,466,930! Maybe if they put more categories on there such as "head giving ability" I'd get a higher score.
katiesado
Oh tristesse!! I'm only worth $1,466,930! Maybe if they put more categories on there such as "head giving ability" I'd get a higher score.

What is it with these sort of references lately......
Reply 69
$2,210,270.00

Latest

Trending

Trending