Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where there are any practice questions on the Quantitative Chemistry topic for GCSE chemistry? I want to take chemistry at A-level so I need a good grade in chemistry but I always loose marks making stupid mistakes on the quantitative questions. I have done all questions in my practise book and I just can't find any resources that are just pure quantitative questions

ReputationRep:
    By “quantitative”, I assume you mean calculations. Try and come up with synonyms like that and search again as resources might not use the same wording as you have been taught! E.g. calculations, equations, maths. Search for something specific as well like moles or concentration and you might get more results.

Hope that helps!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiapelling)
    I always loose marks making stupid mistakes
    Oh the irony.

(also, I don't know where you can find any)

ReputationRep:
    Physicsandmathstutor.com
    MYGCSEscience posted exam style questons when i did my GCSES

I do A level chemistry and I'm in year 13,if you need any help just PM me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.