lydiapelling
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone know where there are any practice questions on the Quantitative Chemistry topic for GCSE chemistry? I want to take chemistry at A-level so I need a good grade in chemistry but I always loose marks making stupid mistakes on the quantitative questions. I have done all questions in my practise book and I just can't find any resources that are just pure quantitative questions
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
By “quantitative”, I assume you mean calculations. Try and come up with synonyms like that and search again as resources might not use the same wording as you have been taught! E.g. calculations, equations, maths. Search for something specific as well like moles or concentration and you might get more results.

Hope that helps!
Pigster
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lydiapelling)
I always loose marks making stupid mistakes
Oh the irony.

(also, I don't know where you can find any)
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Physicsandmathstutor.com
MYGCSEscience posted exam style questons when i did my GCSES

I do A level chemistry and I'm in year 13,if you need any help just PM me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.46%
Okay (114)
29.16%
A bit lacking (148)
37.85%
Not good at all (92)
23.53%

Watched Threads