Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What pisses you off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    People who spit on sidewalks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    People who came to a decision to change the mind right before it matters! that is really piss off, especially they are good friends of yours.

ReputationRep:
    Myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    People who use "your" and "you're" incorrectly.
    Your absolutely right!

ReputationRep:
    People who don't understand proper 'etiquette' on the train/bus. Like if there's a four seater and someone's already there you sit diagonally, not directly opposite!!! It just means both people have little leg room and it doesn't make any sense to do when the carriage isn't even full

ReputationRep:
    People being overly politically correct.
    e.g. denying something is terrorism if it has a religious motive. (THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISM IS VIOLENT CRIME THAT HAS AN IDEOLOGICAL MOTIVE)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingHarold)
    The 52% who voted to make us an economically less well off country, being fooled by Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage.
    While I am by no means a Brexiteer, the decision was democrtically decided and people were not forced to vote Leave. Personally, were I old enough at the time, would have voted remain. However, I strongly believe in free speech and democracy. There is no point in demonising all of the people involved but rather, we should all be trying to ensure the ship doesn't sink completely. Everyone needs to stop brooding over this issue now.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who are just all talk & no action.

Will just talk, talk, talk on how X is like this, how they never get Y, this and that then when it comes to the actual time flake and you realise she's just another thot/basic *****.

ReputationRep:
    Tories.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Where shall i start the list?
    With the most annoying thing?

(Original post by qva999)
    People who claim that something is "banter" when it really is just bullying.
    One of the worst kind of bullying I know. Can't agree more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    People who walk slowly in crowded places.
    People who aren't ****ing straight about things and beat round the bush!

Prime example, job applications and interviews. If I put an application for a job and you don't like my C.V or don't want to interview me - at least bloody send me a nice rejection email. Worse, I come for an interview. I don't hear back from you for weeks. At least ****ing tell me the outcome other than keeping me left in the dark.

That generally pisses me off

ReputationRep:
    If I'm on my period, anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)
    Tories.
    Oh, You're back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logic4Life)
    People that only make contact with you when they need something and then when they have got what they needed they're a ghost to you.
    That's a really good one. I agree to you on a spiritual level about that. You got my upvote!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Top 3 for Me Are:

• People that waste my time with anything. Half assed relationships, two faced friends/people, or me offering my help to someone just to have them take advantage of me.

• Messy people at home and in public places. I respect others when I eat at a guest's home or in a restaurant, but it really bothers me when someone comes over and eat out of the pantry/fridge without asking or leaves trash out for you to clean up because they think you're their maid or people who make huge mess at dinner and expect staff to deal with their ****.

• Cleaning up a mess (like working in a store) and having someone see how hard you worked cleaning that mess and having no regards towards your efforts and purposely mess things up and claiming it's "your job" to clean up and act rude about it:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logic4Life)
    People that only make contact with you when they need something and then when they have got what they needed they're a ghost to you.
    So true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    People who walk slowly in crowded places.
    my wife

ReputationRep:
    People who are mean. Especially to someone who was nice to them. So they confuse me more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Spearing)
    my wife
    Lucky she even married your ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iodo345)
    Russell Brand?
    Exactly the reason why I can't stand him.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.