The Student Room Group

GCSE business edexcel coursework

Im currently doing my business coursework. The question is on, how does your chosen business gneerate repeat purchase?
Does anyone have an a* sample of this question. Is there anything i could add to make my work different from the rest of my year to get max marks?
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi there umar I have done a similar coursework relating to this topic I gratefully achieved full marks in it let me know your email I will show you mine and I will guide you through where to get the top marks especially when it comes to the analysis
If you would like to get in touch with me please message me
Reply 4
Hi SamuelCan you share your example with me please, I just want to compare structure format and flow ..many thanks!
Reply 5
Original post by SamuelRobert2002
If you would like to get in touch with me please message me

Hi Samuel. I am working on my coursework too and would really appreciate your copy just to compare format and structure . Please send to me, many Thanks!
Reply 6
Hi sam can you share with me too please
Reply 7
bro that offer still standing?
Reply 8
Original post by SamuelRobert2002
Hi there umar I have done a similar coursework relating to this topic I gratefully achieved full marks in it let me know your email I will show you mine and I will guide you through where to get the top marks especially when it comes to the analysis

Bro im doing ine this year mind sending some help over
Reply 9
hey! is anyone doing the stakeholder task? im completely stuck on how to structure my write up

Quick Reply

Latest