Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Welsh council murders noble cat Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesgillian123)
    I dont care about spelling and if you have any problems understanding me then you can easily just ask what I meant but no, you had to think of a response that would avoid you adressing the points I made and the arguements from you that I refuted. You don't have an arguement and you are clearly trying to debate a topic of which you know nothing about so make a point, refute my arguements, give evidence to support your claims, or stfu.
    Spelling's the least of your problems. Somewhere in one of your hysterical rants you were rattling on about "why shouldn't we take supplements?" or something to that effect. Hence my point about not needing them if you eat grass fed or free range meat(as part of a healthy balanced diet of course).

As for me being someone else(if that's what you meant?) I've no idea what you're referring to.

Anyway I must dash, my foie gras is going cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Spelling's the least of your problems. Somewhere in one of your hysterical rants you were rattling on about "why shouldn't we take supplements?" or something to that effect. Hence my point about not needing them if you eat grass fed or free range meat(as part of a healthy balanced diet of course).

As for me being someone else(if that's what you meant?) I've no idea what you're referring to.
    You said "I didn't google it" when i was refuting someone elses arguement.

But thats beside the point, you're STILL avoiding my arguements, and thinking of BS to put instead. Instead you are just still talking about arguements I refuted ages ago, you are awful to debate with. Why does not needing supplements make you more healthy than having food without B12 and taking additional supplements? You still havent refuted the quote from me that you just put in your response... "Why shouldnt we take supplements" - "uuummm because you dont need them if you eat grass fed meat"- "But that increases you risk of athersclerosis" - "ummm you have bad spelling" Your arguement still makes no sense. Refute or stfu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antant)
    Another, hyperbole free take on it, for those of us not aboard the permanent outrage train.

Council clears up a public safety risk after incompetent zoo fails to stop a wild animal escaping
    >thinks a large cat is a risk to public safety

>doesn't think hiring a marksman to shoot her with a gun is at all dangerous

ReputationRep:
    Barbaric savages.

ReputationRep:
    First they kill that politician by ruining his career due to allocations that weren't proven yet, and now they kill that poor, harmless cat. What next? The Queen?!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You said "I didn't google it" when i was refuting someone elses arguement.

But thats beside the point, you're STILL avoiding my arguements, and thinking of BS to put instead. Instead you are just still talking about arguements I refuted ages ago, you are awful to debate with. Why does not needing supplements make you more healthy than having food without B12 and taking additional supplements? You still havent refuted the quote from me that you just put in your response... "Why shouldnt we take supplements" - "uuummm because you dont need them if you eat grass fed meat"- "But that increases you risk of athersclerosis" - "ummm you have bad spelling" Your arguement still makes no sense. Refute or stfu.
    Read your reply to me in post 29. The first line specifically.

I can only assume you were so hysterical at the time that you lost track of whom you were debating with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Read your reply to me in post 29. The first line specifically.
    oh yea my bad got you and another person confused, I cant be asked to copy and paste all of my messages so just please refute my arguements or i cba anymore this is getting nowhere

ReputationRep:
    oh yea my bad got you and another person confused, I cant be asked to copy and paste all of my messages so just please refute my arguements or i cba anymore this is getting nowhere
    If a diet relies upon supplements to prevent malnutrition then it isn't healthy by definition. We've evolved to gain nutrients through food, you only need common sense to know that obtaining nutrients via food instead of popping pills is the best way to go about it. As for ill health that's down to processed food not meat, hunter gatherer societies the world over all have a notable absence of "diseases of civilisation".

ReputationRep:
    Another lynx has been strangled to death by keepers at the same zoo
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...welsh-13894504

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.