What is/are the best revision resources for A-Level Economics

Watch
barkat808
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm doing Edexcel A2 Econ. and I really need a good resource to help me with my essay answers and help with concise notes. I already watch YouTube videos from EconPlusDal and use the Edexcel book, but are there any others worth buying?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by barkat808)
I'm doing Edexcel A2 Econ. and I really need a good resource to help me with my essay answers and help with concise notes. I already watch YouTube videos from EconPlusDal and use the Edexcel book, but are there any others worth buying?
https://www.economicshelp.org/

I would buy the relevant books including the essays.
Theres plenty of help on the site.
barkat808
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Nice one, I'll definitely have a look at the essays
preet1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by barkat808)
EconPlusDal was too scattered and confusing for me

I used Uplearn, they guaranteed an A* and A, and guess what? i got just that in my Edexcel Economics A level this year. Try the free trial and you'll see exactly what i mean about their the best resource. i didnt write any notes, didnt go to college, didnt need teachers because i had LSE, cambridge and oxford world class tutors to message on there when i was confused.

I applied the techniques i learnt from them to my other subjects too (i only did Economics with them)

If you really really want to get an A*, try their free trial and if you like it, buy the course and you'll definitely get it as long as you finish the videos, im sure you'll love it.
honestly cant recommend them enough.

Heres a link and hope this helps, good luck youve got this!!

www.uplearn.co.uk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (137)
28.48%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.36%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.31%

Watched Threads