Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's ur weirdest dream ever? Watch

ReputationRep:
    😂🌙
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabs143)
    😂🌙
    I dreamt that a large eagle circled the room three times and then got into bed with me and took all the blankets. Then I saw that it wasn't an eagle but a large black snake.

I was at a football game with beau brooks from the janoskians and i gave him a handjob.

ReputationRep:
    Saw a teddy that got stretched out and used as a photo within a picture frame, which was in a building where everyone was acting insane and aggressively.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I dreamt that an old man was chasing me from his house to this large park, and the further we ran, the younger he got, which meant that he started to gain speed

ReputationRep:
    Reality.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The weirdest dream I had was going on a pathway to meet a buddhist monk and to talk with him about our views. On top of that I went the stairs down to enter the realm of death and to talk with the death reaper about life and the meaning of dying. After that I crossed a bridge to come back to the living world. Gosh, that was so confusing. And when I woke up, I didn't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was at a football game with beau brooks from the janoskians and i gave him a handjob.
    Wtf

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that I was being chased by a black snake which bit my leg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    I dreamt that a large eagle circled the room three times and then got into bed with me and took all the blankets. Then I saw that it wasn't an eagle but a large black snake.

same omg :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    I dreamt that I was being chased by a black snake which bit my leg
    And went the dream on after the black snake had bitten you in the leg?

(Original post by rabs143)
    😂🌙
    By the way what was your weirdest dream you ever had?

ReputationRep:
    eating washing powder in the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    I wrote this down some time ago:

"At a club, a brunette asks me who I prefer out of her friends the blonde or ginger. Both her friends are fat so I tell her I like brunettes and she says "oh so me then" enthusiastically. Take taxi back (not to ****) with a different ginger girl after the club has closed. Have a pleasant conversation. She keeps eating cake. We introduce ourselves to each other then she reveals her male coworker who is driving the cab is a woman.

The cab driver then rips open his shirt to reveal he has (hairy) tits. He complains about having breasts. Tell him he should see a doctor. He says he won't see a doctor because he doesn't want to lose weight. He pulls out a laser gun and starts going nuts. I make a run for it and leave the taxi. Think he's gonna shoot me out of jealousy for being a real man. Suddenly he is my best friend's dad with the laser gun. He zaps the laser gun and he and my best friend disintegrate with the car. Now a rain of tiny spacemen riding rockets begin falling from the sky. I scream "NOOOO" and start spinning around. I then pick up a dog from the floor and dropkick him into the horizon saying "what do you know?""

Another:

"At like fitness camp thing, buddies with this girl. Everything's going great then i look in the mirror and it's like my face is morphed into someone i went to school with. This freaks me out. But worse there's a dwarf behind me in every mirror who copies everything I do. This really disturbs me. I start thinking I've taken drugs and forgot or have snapped and gone crazy. Now the whole world starts slowing down and still this dwarf is behind me in every mirror. I freak out yelling at people to help me.

Then **** gets really mad... I burst through a wall into a bedroom. Two pool cue people are lying on the bed next to each other (they're sentient pool cues in underwear), I interpret this as them having sex. I apologize and leave the room. I'm now in a room with a snooker table and two pool cue people wearing tuxedos are playing pool on the table. I believe that these are my lifelong best friends. I start yelling telling them I've gone insane and they need to take me to the hospital. They pause, look at me briefly, then sink beneath the pool table. I look under the table and they're not there. At this point I realize nobody was ever in the room with me and I'm completely insane and alone with nobody to help me. I panic until I wake up."

Remember I'm mad.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where a guy from school was at my home and my parents were like he's decent, we approve and OMG u should have seen their smiles
    God that was a nightmare

and another one in which I was at prom and my teacher slapped me??

ReputationRep:
    I'm on medication which has a side affect of giving you really vivid dreams. They tend to be really realistic dreams but with weird twists to them. For example stuff like I'll go to the supermarket and then loads of dogs will come in and we have to round up the dogs. Or I'll be at a lecture and a character from a show I'm watching will appear for no reason. Always the sort of stuff I wake up and have to think for a minute whether it really happened bc of how vivid it was. It's really trippy 😂

ReputationRep:
    Premonitions

ReputationRep:
    Various dreams involving train journeys and when I go to the toilet, I find myself in a weird office like room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    Sounds like Harry Potter

ReputationRep:
    I was having sex with a girl and I quickly jumped out of the window when her dad entered the room. I fell to the ground and died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    And went the dream on after the black snake had bitten you in the leg?

By the way what was your weirdest dream you ever had?
    I died

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.