Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's ur weirdest dream ever? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    And went the dream on after the black snake had bitten you in the leg?

By the way what was your weirdest dream you ever had?
    Welllll my imagination isn't that fun unfortunately but I once dreamed that me n all my fam were having post mortems but I was awake during mine 😱😱😱😱I'm not a creep I swearrrr 😂😂😂
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    I died
    If you died after the bite of a black snake, could it be that you replied from the afterlife? joke aside, you was awake after that, right?

ReputationRep:
    If you died after the bite of a black snake, could it be that you replied from the afterlife? joke aside, you was awake after that, right?
    I woke up

ReputationRep:
    I once dreamt that I was happy, smiling and enjoying life.

ReputationRep:
    I was trapped in the reverse bear trap from Saw but absolutely loving it. The trap snapped blowing my face clean off then camera pans from where I was sitting to a new me laughing. I was a Saw victim and absolutely loving it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabs143)
    Welllll my imagination isn't that fun unfortunately but I once dreamed that me n all my fam were having post mortems but I was awake during mine 😱😱😱😱I'm not a creep I swearrrr 😂😂😂
    In other words you and your whole family included were dead when something happened with the dead corpses. You are not creepy, but your dream was.

ReputationRep:
    In other words you and your whole family included were dead when something happened with the dead corpses. You are not creepy, but your dream was.
    Thanks 😂😂🙉
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thanks 😂😂🙉
    You are welcome! Dreams might be creepy and strange, they are an image of your thoughts. That is why dreaming is the best and worst part of sleeping at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I was fighting ISIS. Acc, that was both an intense and good dream...

ReputationRep:
    My most memorable dream was me and my friends sat in a really fancy bathroom, literally just hanging out there. Until a guard came in and told us we needed to leave. It was super warm and cosy though and weirdly enough I felt like I could feel the warmth. Maybe it was a lucid dream?

ReputationRep:
    You are welcome! Dreams might be creepy and strange, they are an image of your thoughts. That is why dreaming is the best and worst part of sleeping at the same time.
    True dat

ReputationRep:
    It was more a nightmare but basically I had a dream that someone in my family was a serial killer, and killed someone else in my family. Then someone took me to this shop, but when you went in the storeroom they killed you and made you into the food that was sold in the shop.
    That messed me up for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
    It was more a nightmare but basically I had a dream that someone in my family was a serial killer, and killed someone else in my family. Then someone took me to this shop, but when you went in the storeroom they killed you and made you into the food that was sold in the shop.
    That messed me up for the rest of the day.
    OMG cannibalism 😱😱😂

ReputationRep:
    OMG cannibalism 😱😱😂
    Oh wait I forgot the worst part. Basically this old man came into the shop and said he was looking for his grandchildren, and the women just handed him a pack of frozen food and said "they're here".
    It was a horrific dream

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait I forgot the worst part. Basically this old man came into the shop and said he was looking for his grandchildren, and the women just handed him a pack of frozen food and said "they're here".
    It was a horrific dream
    Omgg that's like awesome n traumatising at the same time 😂🙉🙉

ReputationRep:
    Omgg that's like awesome n traumatising at the same time 😂🙉🙉
    I could not concentrate in school that day haha

ReputationRep:
    I could not concentrate in school that day haha
    LOOL good film idea tho 😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.