Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

twd [The Walking Dead] Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    we got any fans on here ? do you like season 8 is it a yay or nay? i havent had time to watch it yet so no big spoilers!!

ReputationRep:
    Stopped watching beginning of season 7. Got repetitive and started to dislike the show. Even after being a fan since about season 3.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    oh man seriously???
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Moved to TV shows; thread title edited for clarity.

At least, I assume this is where it's supposed to be, and what it's supposed to be about. Three letters doesn't give me a lot to work with. :p:

ReputationRep:
    heres a lil bit bout it :
    Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them.

ReputationRep:
    Been watching since Season 1 in 2011 ( damn it's been that long). I don't really enjoy it as much as the earlier seasons. After the governor it went a bit off for me. I still enjoy but I'm just not as invested as I used to be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.