Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just been invited to a face to face interview with Berenberg. It says I will have to do a 30min maths test. Can anyone please provide an insight, how difficult is the math test and what's the nature of it?

ReputationRep:
    Been invited for February as well but have no idea what the nature is? Would love some insight into the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanrr)
    Been invited for February as well but have no idea what the nature is? Would love some insight into the day.
    Hi. When did you do your phone interview and was this for the summer internship??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsexam2013)
    Hi. When did you do your phone interview and was this for the summer internship??
    Yep its for the summer internship programme and the phone interview was a bit over a month back.

ReputationRep:
    Been invited and booked my face to face to interview today, phone interview was also a month or so ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjovi99)
    Been invited and booked my face to face to interview today, phone interview was also a month or so ago.
    Booked mine for the 7th as well.

ReputationRep:
    Booked mine for the 7th as well.
    Any idea on what type of questions to expect and the difficulty of the maths test?

ReputationRep:
    Afraid not, im booked for the 6th

ReputationRep:
    I have also been invited to a face to face, would love some insight!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! how did you find the math tests? where they difficult?

ReputationRep:
    hi, what did they ask in the phone interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm doing my face to face interview via Skype. Do you think I will have to do the maths test online or will they just give it to me at the next round of the recruitment process?

ReputationRep:
    Don't know im afraid sorry, proabably best sending them an email. Btw is anyone bringing a calcualtor to the maths test?

ReputationRep:
    I think it is non calc?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear back after their maths test/face-to-face interview in london?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear back after their maths test/face-to-face interview in london?

not yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isolde23)
    not yet
    When are we supposed to hear back? Or do we not hear back at all if rejected?

ReputationRep:
    I got told u hear back end of feb and assesment center is 3rd of march or something like that

ReputationRep:
    Was told we will hear back this week or the next at mkst

ReputationRep:
    I got told u hear back end of feb and assesment center is 3rd of march or something like that

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.