Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sprouts - Love em or hate em? Watch

• View Poll Results: Sprouts, love em or hate em?
    Love
    12.20%
    13.46%
    Not Bothered (Will Eat if Given)
    33.03%
    Dislike
    20.94%
    Hate
    20.37%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Like sprouts to delicious roasts, all the more the sprouts are mixed with fried bacon bits. Otherwise I eat it pretty rarely.

ReputationRep:
    Brussels sprouts are green balls of definitely no tyvm :puke:

ReputationRep:
    adoreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Love love love love love!!

Top tip - Do not just boil them and plonk them on the plate. Roast with either chestnuts, shallots or pancetta.

ReputationRep:
    I like sprouts but wouldn't necessarily eat them. They're nice on cooked dinner (with gravy) but that doesn't mean to say I'd eat them regularly or with other dishes. I only really eat them on cooked dinner with gravy.

ReputationRep:
    I personally find sprouts to be a fetish of mine... Anything in the bedroom youll find some sprouts

ReputationRep:
    Sprouts are SO underrated. Not only are they healthy but they go lovely with gravy. If you don't like the taste of them, just eradicate the taste with gravy. The reason they are disliked by some is because either people don't like the look of them, the taste of them, or associate them with flatulating. I'm not saying they need to be eaten on a daily basis but you've got to have a Sunday dinner at least once a fortnight with sprouts.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    Absolutely can't stand them
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what those are
    so meh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.