2018 Criminology Uni Applications

Watch this thread
EA_
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone else has applied for Criminology 2018?
BellaH16
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Evelin_)
Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone else has applied for Criminology 2018?
Hiya! I have!
EA_
Rep:
(Original post by BellaH16)
Hiya! I have!
Which unis have you applied to?
danielle1606
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have too
EA_
Rep:
(Original post by danielle1606)
I have too
Yass! You guys are the only people I’ve found so far!! 😂
So where did you apply?
danielle1606
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yass! You guys are the only people I’ve found so far!! 😂
So where did you apply?
I know I’ve hardly found anybody at all😂 and Huddersfield, Hull, Sheffield Hallam, Lincoln and York St John
EA_
Rep:
(Original post by danielle1606)
I know I’ve hardly found anybody at all😂 and Huddersfield, Hull, Sheffield Hallam, Lincoln and York St John
😂 I’ve applied to Kent, Portsmouth, Roehampton, Bath Spa and Kingston
Omg this is weird because I was going to apply to lincoln aswell but then didn’t
menajojo1
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hey!! I have! I've applied to Stirling in Scotland, Anglia Ruskin Cambridge, Durham, Sussex, and, Goldsmiths London. I've received offers from Stirling and an unconditional from Anglia Ruskin! I'm currently studying a Travel and Tourism BTEC so I was quite surprised!!
danielle1606
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by menajojo1)
Hey!! I have! I've applied to Stirling in Scotland, Anglia Ruskin Cambridge, Durham, Sussex, and, Goldsmiths London. I've received offers from Stirling and an unconditional from Anglia Ruskin! I'm currently studying a Travel and Tourism BTEC so I was quite surprised!!
None of my alevels are anything to do with Criminology either, I messed up big time in making my A Level decisions. I submitted my application yesterday and recieved an offer from Huddersfield 7 hours later, so was pleasantly surprised!!
EA_
Rep:
Heyyy!! Congrats on your offers... lool this is weird again because I was going to apply to Stirling but then didn’t
EA_
Rep:
Heyyy!! Congrats on your offers... lool this is weird again because I was going to apply to Stirling but then didn’t
Which uni are you guys gonna pick for insurance & firm
menajojo1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Haha it’s like my fifth choice so
menajojo1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hey!!

Has anyone actually applied for/currently studying criminology???? I’m studying it September 2018 and just wanted to get a better insight!!
ahmiing
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I am as well!!!! I can never find people who are doing the same course as me hahaha
Avaia
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've applied for some Law & Criminology courses, and am currently studying an Access course (Law & Criminology)
BellaH16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Which unis have you applied to?
Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, York and Lincoln! Sent my UCAS off last Friday!
EA_
Rep:
(Original post by BellaH16)
Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, York and Lincoln! Sent my UCAS off last Friday!
Good luck!
BellaH16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Good luck!
thank you!
remediae
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hey!!

Has anyone actually applied for/currently studying criminology???? I’m studying it September 2018 and just wanted to get a better insight!!
Hey there! You can ask me anything you like, I'm a first year Criminology student.
EA_
Rep:
(Original post by remediae)
Hey there! You can ask me anything you like, I'm a first year Criminology student.
Heyyy
How is the course structured, like is there a lot of discussions and lectures?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (9)
21.43%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
7.14%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
9.52%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
11.9%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (10)
23.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
26.19%

Watched Threads