The Student Room Group

2018 Criminology Uni Applications

Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone else has applied for Criminology 2018?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Evelin_
Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone else has applied for Criminology 2018?

Hiya! I have!
Reply 2
Original post by BellaH16
Hiya! I have!

Which unis have you applied to?
I have too:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by danielle1606
I have too:smile:

Yass! You guys are the only people I’ve found so far!! 😂
So where did you apply?
Original post by Evelin_
Yass! You guys are the only people I’ve found so far!! 😂
So where did you apply?

I know I’ve hardly found anybody at all😂 and Huddersfield, Hull, Sheffield Hallam, Lincoln and York St John
Reply 6
Original post by danielle1606
I know I’ve hardly found anybody at all😂 and Huddersfield, Hull, Sheffield Hallam, Lincoln and York St John

😂 I’ve applied to Kent, Portsmouth, Roehampton, Bath Spa and Kingston
Omg this is weird because I was going to apply to lincoln aswell but then didn’t
Hey!! I have! I've applied to Stirling in Scotland, Anglia Ruskin Cambridge, Durham, Sussex, and, Goldsmiths London. I've received offers from Stirling and an unconditional from Anglia Ruskin! I'm currently studying a Travel and Tourism BTEC so I was quite surprised!!
Original post by menajojo1
Hey!! I have! I've applied to Stirling in Scotland, Anglia Ruskin Cambridge, Durham, Sussex, and, Goldsmiths London. I've received offers from Stirling and an unconditional from Anglia Ruskin! I'm currently studying a Travel and Tourism BTEC so I was quite surprised!!

None of my alevels are anything to do with Criminology either, I messed up big time in making my A Level decisions. I submitted my application yesterday and recieved an offer from Huddersfield 7 hours later, so was pleasantly surprised!!
Reply 9

Heyyy!! Congrats on your offers... lool this is weird again because I was going to apply to Stirling but then didn’t
Reply 10
Original post by Evelin_
Heyyy!! Congrats on your offers... lool this is weird again because I was going to apply to Stirling but then didn’t

Which uni are you guys gonna pick for insurance & firm
Haha it’s like my fifth choice so
Hey!!

Has anyone actually applied for/currently studying criminology???? I’m studying it September 2018 and just wanted to get a better insight!!
Reply 13
I am as well!!!! I can never find people who are doing the same course as me hahaha
Reply 14
I've applied for some Law & Criminology courses, and am currently studying an Access course (Law & Criminology)
Original post by Evelin_
Which unis have you applied to?

Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, York and Lincoln! Sent my UCAS off last Friday!
Reply 16
Original post by BellaH16
Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, York and Lincoln! Sent my UCAS off last Friday!

Good luck!
Original post by Evelin_
Good luck!

thank you! :smile:
Hey!!

Has anyone actually applied for/currently studying criminology???? I’m studying it September 2018 and just wanted to get a better insight!!

Hey there! You can ask me anything you like, I'm a first year Criminology student. :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by remediae
Hey there! You can ask me anything you like, I'm a first year Criminology student. :smile:

Heyyy
How is the course structured, like is there a lot of discussions and lectures?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending