The Student Room Group

2018 Criminology Uni Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Oh okay sorry about that 😂😅
Original post by MonaG06
Thanks for the advice! That's what I've been doing, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if psychology is a big part of their course or just in optional modules
Reply 61
Original post by Evelin_
Oh okay sorry about that 😂😅

Oh haha no worries, I actually do need to look more closely at the modules before choosing which uni to keep as my insurance :h:
Original post by sophie201518
I study Criminology at cardiff and I’m first year, if you have any qs

Hi! How are you finding it? Is it interesting? I've received an offer from Cardiff to study Criminology and have always said that it would be my first choice if accepted. However after reading the course modules in-depth, it seems to have a lot of sociology applied to it in comparison to other Criminology courses in i.e. Swansea. What made you choose to go to Cardiff? Any information at all will help me greatly!!!
Hi

I have at Huddersfield University :smile: although I will have to go through. I have an offer for Health and Social Care. My first choice is Criminology.
I have my place firmed for criminology at Durham. What is everyone's plans aftwr uni career wise?
Original post by Jess8777
I have my place firmed for criminology at Durham. What is everyone's plans aftwr uni career wise?

I'm also studying at Durham! I'm not doing straight criminology though, I'm doing it as part of the Combined Honours programme :smile:

I would like to eventually work for a law enforcement agency, maybe fighting wildlife crime, cybercrime or financial crime. I guess it depends on the specialization...
Original post by menajojo1
Hey!!

Has anyone actually applied for/currently studying criminology???? I’m studying it September 2018 and just wanted to get a better insight!!

Hey I have been accepted onto Criminology at Huddersfield Uni 2018. Excited!!
Original post by rochcheri
Hey I have been accepted onto Criminology at Huddersfield Uni 2018. Excited!!

Well done @rochcheri !
Original post by menajojo1
Hey!!

Has anyone actually applied for/currently studying criminology???? I’m studying it September 2018 and just wanted to get a better insight!!

I'm starting criminology in September!
Super late to this thread since I applied through clearing m, but I’ve got a place at Uni Of York
Hey guys do you know if Two GCSEs and Access to Science is enough to enroll for University course in Criminology ?
Original post by remediae
Hey there! You can ask me anything you like, I'm a first year Criminology student. :smile:

What’s clearing like for crim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending