Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is long hair always better on women?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi u have very long hair and I get a lot of praise for it but sometimes long hair does get in the way and a lot of the time it puts me in a mood but sometimes long hair does not suit people I suggest trying your hair at different start with long cut bits of the bottom and see how you like it only your opinion counts
    HalenaXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Men say that they prefer long hair in women however Ive always thought that long hair doesnt suit me. Ive never known how to style it proper its always been in a long bob and is very wavy. Someone at uni said i had crap hair Another time i came in one morning and someone said jesus it looks like you had a rough night (some outspoken woman). My ex bf said the worst thing about me was my hair.
    My mum said it suits me much better shorter and ny grandma said i looked like a drag with long hair lol (im only talking mid neck/shoulder length). She said i look happier with short hair. People also generally say I look better with my hair tied back however its not that comfortable tbh.

I see myself in the mirror and it does make me look very sulky with hair at shoulder length. Ive had it short and the past and thought it suited me but most guys say that 99% of men prefer long hair.

Im sure this doesnt apply to me though. I already struggle to attract men (my personality is quiet/offish im bad at chit chat). I want to look good but am just confused anout the best thing to do with my hair.
    Whenever i see a universal in the tittle i automatically say no because there will always be a situation no matter how ridiculous that the particular of your statement will be true for example long hair is sometimes better on women

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.