Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I paranoid or was he checking me out Watch

So this was at college yesterday and I want to know if I'm just imagining things. I walked past this guy and he looked straight into my eyes not looking away when I caught him. So I went and lined up to buy something from a till at the canteen and he came and stood right behind me. At this point I felt uncomfortable. Was wearing a tight dress and I had the feeling he was looking at my ass. So I turned sideways so he couldn't look there and instead he started staring at my face (I could tell with my peripheral vision.) so I moved to another till and he followed me? :zomg: At this point I made eye contact with him and he wouldn't look away so again I looked away first. Btw guys I've seem him around before and he always watches me and tried to speak to me once. I told him to go away when he tried to speak to him and he just laughed. What's up with this dude, does he fancy me or think I'm weird or what?

ReputationRep:
    probs fancys you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So this was at college yesterday and I want to know if I'm just imagining things. I walked past this guy and he looked straight into my eyes not looking away when I caught him. So I went and lined up to buy something from a till at the canteen and he came and stood right behind me. At this point I felt uncomfortable. Was wearing a tight dress and I had the feeling he was looking at my ass. So I turned sideways so he couldn't look there and instead he started staring at my face (I could tell with my peripheral vision.) so I moved to another till and he followed me? :zomg: At this point I made eye contact with him and he wouldn't look away so again I looked away first. Btw guys I've seem him around before and he always watches me and tried to speak to me once. I told him to go away when he tried to speak to him and he just laughed. What's up with this dude, does he fancy me or think I'm weird or what?
    I would say he fancies you, but you said he follows you around and watches you a lot? Maybe he's a stalker too.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Probably should've let him speak to you but just be cautious. It could've been something else or maybe he is a stalker. Either way it would be easier to find out and you could report him.
    In my opinion you should approach him and ask what he's doing. If he tries anything dodgy then could be worse reporting him since you say that it's been a while. If he denies it (as it could be a lie) just tell him that he's creeping you out and to stop following you. Possibly worth giving another chance to just forget about it here but I can't say because there are too many likely responses from him I can imagine as I don't know enough.

Possible that he wants to be a friend but that's wishful thinking. Probably a stalker but seems weird. Don't let it slide though, sort it out. If you're shy maybe try getting a friend to be with you when approaching.

(Original post by Chaz254)
    I would say he fancies you, but you said he follows you around and watches you a lot? Maybe he's a stalker too.
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    Probably should've let him speak to you but just be cautious. It could've been something else or maybe he is a stalker. Either way it would be easier to find out and you could report him.
    In my opinion you should approach him and ask what he's doing. If he tries anything dodgy then could be worse reporting him since you say that it's been a while. If he denies it (as it could be a lie) just tell him that he's creeping you out and to stop following you. Possibly worth giving another chance to just forget about it here but I can't say because there are too many likely responses from him I can imagine as I don't know enough.

Possible that he wants to be a friend but that's wishful thinking. Probably a stalker but seems weird. Don't let it slide though, sort it out. If you're shy maybe try getting a friend to be with you when approaching.
    He only followed me that time and I don't see him a lot so that's why I don't think he's a stalker. I just don't know what he is doing by staring blatantly at me

ReputationRep:
    He only followed me that time and I don't see him a lot so that's why I don't think he's a stalker. I just don't know what he is doing by staring blatantly at me
    "Btw guys I've seem him around before and he always watches me and tried to speak to me once. I told him to go away when he tried to speak to him and he just laughed."

So from this can I assumed that he's looked at you before? If he did nothing before why did tell him to go away?

(Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    "Btw guys I've seem him around before and he always watches me and tried to speak to me once. I told him to go away when he tried to speak to him and he just laughed."

So from this can I assumed that he's looked at you before? If he did nothing before why did tell him to go away?
    Because he kept staring at me/ glancing when he did see me and I found it kind of creepy. Looking back at it he was trying to be friendly by talking to me but the staring I didn't like it so i told him to go away lol.

ReputationRep:
    Because he kept staring at me/ glancing when he did see me and I found it kind of creepy. Looking back at it he was trying to be friendly by talking to me but the staring I didn't like it so i told him to go away lol.
    Ah well I guess just forget about it but if it happens again try to do something!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If he's staring at you all the time he must think you're very hot at the least. That or he's an odd serial killer plotting on killing you. Although, the two aren't mutually exclusive...

er hm anyway if he's making it that obvious it's a little weird imo but then if you actually talked to him he could well turn out to be a lovely chap.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.