Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    My computer science NEA is going to start next week but I'm not quite sure of how to structure the NEA.

Can someone please tell me how do I write an effective controlled NEA to get the the top marks? How do I manage my time effectively so I can complete the NEA to high standard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple.blue27)
    Hey
    My computer science NEA is going to start next week but I'm not quite sure of how to structure the NEA.

Can someone please tell me how do I write an effective controlled NEA to get the the top marks? How do I manage my time effectively so I can complete the NEA to high standard?
    The exam board should have a copy of the rubric that the teachers use to grade NEAs. Follow the structure in there and follow the criteria needed in order to each your chosen band.

ReputationRep:
    Rubric. What’s that mean. Is it like the cube? Purple. Just keep posting and someone will help you. I have a flowchart and pseudocode now on how to login or set up a new account and store them in files. I also have a sample program that shows how to make a quiz in python with 5 levels and how to record the attempts and then report them. It’s really easy when you can see the code. I can send you what I have and all the analysis and testing if you send me an email.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.