Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    My computer science NEA is going to start next week but I'm not quite sure of how to structure the NEA.

Can someone please tell me how do I write an effective controlled NEA to get the the top marks? How do I manage my time effectively so I can complete the NEA to high standard?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by purple.blue27)
    Hey
    My computer science NEA is going to start next week but I'm not quite sure of how to structure the NEA.

Can someone please tell me how do I write an effective controlled NEA to get the the top marks? How do I manage my time effectively so I can complete the NEA to high standard?
    The exam board should have a copy of the rubric that the teachers use to grade NEAs. Follow the structure in there and follow the criteria needed in order to each your chosen band.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.