Turn on thread page Beta

Kong Skull Island, Transformers The Last Knight and Tom Cruise the Mummy watch

ReputationRep:
    I have just got these 3 films with some birthday money. If anybody has watched them which film do you think I should watch last and first
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Samthefootball1)
    I have just got these 3 films with some birthday money. If anybody has watched them which film do you think I should watch last and first
    Depends what you fancy.

Mummy is a Tom cruise film- action and a bit predictable but harmless.

Kong more action again if you like fun and feel jurassic parky. I thought it was ok.

Transformers if you want to watch the series.

Order? Whichever order you feel like at the time. I dont think there is an obvious order.

ReputationRep:
    I chose Kong Skull Island. I thought it was a fantastic film actually that sets up Kong V Godzilla very well

ReputationRep:
    Kong is pretty good. The other two are decent action flicks, not the best though. Have fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kong skull island because it's the least impressive then the mummy because it's a different take on how to portray getting possessed and then the transformers movie because it's a continuation of the previous films and it's quite good and tells you things you didn't know before!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.