Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Extreme Jealousy and trust issues Watch

ReputationRep:
    My fiance of 2 years has extreme jealousy and trust issues, when we met he lied to me going back and forth between his ex girl friend and me. She accused him of DV and he was on probation. After I took him back and accepted his apologies things were great at the beginning, all of a sudden he started asking for proof that I was actually at work, he started checking my vagina every day after work, first I thought it was kinky, but ok, I have nothing to hide, until he started accusing me of cheating, based on color, mangled look etc. I have never cheated on anyone in my whole life, he accused me of going to the rest room in Walmart and cheating there with him in the store. When I got upset that was proof for him that I was cheating,I lost my job partly due to the fact that I spent hours trying to justify the color of my vagina, since I am in menopause, I started dreading coming home, I found another job and he insisted on installing an app that monitors not only the location but also listens in to your surroundings, because I was laughing with one of my co-workers who said something in German (I am german) he heard this guy asking me if I wanted to do him!!! It was german which he doesn't understand. The next thing I know when I left work I see all these texts that I am a whore etc. The more I tried to justify the more he thought I was making up excuses. Even once when we went to court to pay for his court costs I had to go to the bathroom and it happened that an officer came out of the men's room in front of me and I was walking behind him, he accused me of cheating with this total stranger. He then accused me of doing drugs, at work and that's why I would be sleeping with everyone, I have never done any drugs at all!!! He was the one who tried every drug in his youth, he started calling me a crack head, I don't even know what crack looks like. Whenever I had enough I just wanted to avoid arguing and would storm out, according to him to see my lovers, we went to therapy as a couple, but after sessions we were told it would be better to have individual sessions. On my birthday I found out, that he was actually the one who had texted a woman, telling her that he would leave me, that something was wrong with me, how would I like to be cheated behind my back, that he wanted to make love to her the whole night. I could see that it had not happened yet, but would have soon. I confronted him , calling him a liar, since I had never cheated. He claims that when I had lost my first job the color of my vagina never changed since I was home, and once I went back to work it did. I was packing my things, he is on a lot of pain medication because of his back problems and he was intoxicated, which was not a good mixture. My girl friend helped me pack, that's when he grabbed me trying to prevent me from leaving, she called the cops and he is now in jail, I dropped the charges, however he violated his probation here in FLorida, so he will be in jail for at least a month. He calls me almost every day, he promised he would go to therapy with medication, however he still thinks that I am cheating, I suggested he'd go to therapy while in jail, which he did, and according to him I was the bad

ReputationRep:
    Dude... cut and run.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angi2710)
    My fiance of 2 years has extreme jealousy and trust issues, when we met he lied to me going back and forth between his ex girl friend and me. She accused him of DV and he was on probation. After I took him back and accepted his apologies things were great at the beginning, all of a sudden he started asking for proof that I was actually at work, he started checking my vagina every day after work, first I thought it was kinky, but ok, I have nothing to hide, until he started accusing me of cheating, based on color, mangled look etc. I have never cheated on anyone in my whole life, he accused me of going to the rest room in Walmart and cheating there with him in the store. When I got upset that was proof for him that I was cheating,I lost my job partly due to the fact that I spent hours trying to justify the color of my vagina, since I am in menopause, I started dreading coming home, I found another job and he insisted on installing an app that monitors not only the location but also listens in to your surroundings, because I was laughing with one of my co-workers who said something in German (I am german) he heard this guy asking me if I wanted to do him!!! It was german which he doesn't understand. The next thing I know when I left work I see all these texts that I am a whore etc. The more I tried to justify the more he thought I was making up excuses. Even once when we went to court to pay for his court costs I had to go to the bathroom and it happened that an officer came out of the men's room in front of me and I was walking behind him, he accused me of cheating with this total stranger. He then accused me of doing drugs, at work and that's why I would be sleeping with everyone, I have never done any drugs at all!!! He was the one who tried every drug in his youth, he started calling me a crack head, I don't even know what crack looks like. Whenever I had enough I just wanted to avoid arguing and would storm out, according to him to see my lovers, we went to therapy as a couple, but after sessions we were told it would be better to have individual sessions. On my birthday I found out, that he was actually the one who had texted a woman, telling her that he would leave me, that something was wrong with me, how would I like to be cheated behind my back, that he wanted to make love to her the whole night. I could see that it had not happened yet, but would have soon. I confronted him , calling him a liar, since I had never cheated. He claims that when I had lost my first job the color of my vagina never changed since I was home, and once I went back to work it did. I was packing my things, he is on a lot of pain medication because of his back problems and he was intoxicated, which was not a good mixture. My girl friend helped me pack, that's when he grabbed me trying to prevent me from leaving, she called the cops and he is now in jail, I dropped the charges, however he violated his probation here in FLorida, so he will be in jail for at least a month. He calls me almost every day, he promised he would go to therapy with medication, however he still thinks that I am cheating, I suggested he'd go to therapy while in jail, which he did, and according to him I was the bad
    there you go, you've spotted the problem right away.

Also that vagina checking thing is weird. Not normal

When you're justifying something like it, you leave. Well you should be leaving when he starts checking your vagina for stuff, that's a no no.

Over obsessed, seems like he's trying to hide something don't you think?

Usually people who over obsess like this are the ones who do what they accuse you of. You've given plenty of examples of him doing drugs when he accuses you, and even you cheating when he cheated on you, that's what a first class soggy loser does. Leave.

All in all leave him never forgive, these kinds of people never change.

In any case notice all the times i highlighted cheated, it indicates he's the one doing it so help yourself and leave him, block him and get him out of your life, toxic ppl aren't needed in your lfie.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.