Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think it's okay to ask this girl out? Watch

Last year I met a girl in a lecture.

We had nothing much to talk about, so I proceeded to tell this story about a girl who last night got drunk and told me that she loves me. She happens to know this girl. (Anyway I thought I would never see this girl again, so that's why I told her this story)

Do you think she thinks I am a **** for sharing a story like this?

This year I saw her again, we have been talking a lot, and she teases me a lot too. I saw her at a shipping centre too last weekend. She came and said hello, and her mum was there too.

However o feel the story I told will be an issue? It look like a brag about this.

It got a bit weird last week, me and her was waiting for a class. The girl who loves me walks past.
    The girl I like starts saying "don't you know that girl?, should o try and get a seat for you next to her?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Last year I met a girl in a lecture.

We had nothing much to talk about, so I proceeded to tell this story about a girl who last night got drunk and told me that she loves me. She happens to know this girl. (Anyway I thought I would never see this girl again, so that's why I told her this story)

Do you think she thinks I am a **** for sharing a story like this?

This year I saw her again, we have been talking a lot, and she teases me a lot too. I saw her at a shipping centre too last weekend. She came and said hello, and her mum was there too.

However o feel the story I told will be an issue? It look like a brag about this.

It got a bit weird last week, me and her was waiting for a class. The girl who loves me walks past.
    The girl I like starts saying "don't you know that girl?, should o try and get a seat for you next to her?"
    Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I think you’re overanalysing the story (though most people do that if they feel embarrassed when thinking about things in retrospect), she’s probably forgotten about that and only remembers that you talked to her. She seems to like you, so go for it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by VirgoStrain)
    Yep. I think you’re overanalysing the story (though most people do that if they feel embarrassed when thinking about things in retrospect), she’s probably forgotten about that and only remembers that you talked to her. She seems to like you, so go for it.
    I don't think she has forgotten as she mentioned the other girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't think she has forgotten as she mentioned the other girl.
    Then she’s just trying to make conversation. Relax about it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.