Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some guys do this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    I almost took you seriously then you mentioned zyzz 😑
    Zyzz is cooler than you lmao.

I don't worship him though. Worshipping other people is very sad behavior. You should just focus on yourself and being your ultimate self, you should want to be better than these people instead of copying them. If you emulate other people you will never become a standout figure because your own standout traits are muted to try and fit into a different mold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specialboy..)
    lol the salt vagina still uses tsr. How cute.
    😙

(Original post by RockyDennis)
    Zyzz is cooler than you lmao.

I don't worship him though. Worshipping other people is very sad behavior. You should just focus on yourself and being your ultimate self, you should want to be better than these people instead of copying them. If you emulate other people you will never become a standout figure because your own standout traits are muted to try and fit into a different mold.
    Are you saying a dead person is cooler than me 💔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specialboy..)
    Don't blow kisses at me you unwanted orphan.
    That's one of the most random things ever said 😄

ReputationRep:
    😙

Are you saying a dead person is cooler than me 💔
    Even from beyond the grave Zyzz is cooler than at least 90% of living people on Earth.

ReputationRep:
    Even from beyond the grave Zyzz is cooler than at least 90% of living people on Earth.
    Is this a meme or do you honestly think that

ReputationRep:
    Is this a meme or do you honestly think that
    Yes. 1 year in the life of Zyzz at his peak is easily better than a decade in the life of the average person sitting in an office every day. In fact his short life is way better than most people's entire lives.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. 1 year in the life of Zyzz at his peak is easily better than a decade in the life of the average person sitting in an office every day. In fact his short life is way better than most people's entire lives.
    Lol you're being ridiculous but then again I literally know nothing about the dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaffaNeko)
    Awh, how sweet :3
    hey buddy thanks for helping the cause lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xterrykx)
    hey buddy thanks for helping the cause lol
    *winks with both eyes*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.