Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _HS)
    i sent my application in on the 10th October and got my offer on the 30th. Try and not think about it too much I'm sure they will get back to you soon! good luck and hopefully we'll see each other at either UCL or oxford!
    Thanks! I handed mine in on October 15 so hoping to get an offer soon
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Course: Law
    College: Hertford
    Thoughts: I have no clue how my LNAT went. Trying to be positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathutojo)
    Course: law
    College: St peter
    Thoughts: got an offer from durham (lnat uni) so I think my LNAT should be okay. Applied to Oxford just to see how far I would get in. Hoping to get an interview even thought I may not be accepted. has anybody been invited for an interview? If no, when are they roughly going to send out the offers?
    They'll send out the interview offers by 26th-27th or so since the law interviews are on 6th-7th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haki45)
    Thanks! I handed mine in on October 15 so hoping to get an offer soon
    yeahh lemme know when you hear back from them!

ReputationRep:
    Course: E&M
    College: Wadham
    Thoughts:
    Didn’t think too much about the TSA since what’s done cannot be undone, but I’m more concerned about the interview. Do they send out invitations earlier for international students? I’m quite worried about the logistics and interview arrangements since they seem to inform you in such short notice:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsss)
    Thoughts:
    Didn’t think too much about the TSA since what’s done cannot be undone, but I’m more concerned about the interview. Do they send out invitations earlier for international students? I’m quite worried about the logistics and interview arrangements since they seem to inform you in such short notice:/
    Apparently all students get notice at the same time regardless of whether or not you are international

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an interview for CompSci or CompSci & Philosophy?
    I applied for the latter but I really flunked the MAT and I doubt they will tolerate this

ReputationRep:
    College: Oriel
    Thoughts: The LNAT......yikes.... my essay was absolute trash but I hope the MCQ were at least average or above to save me. I applied to 2 non-LNAT unis and have only received offers from them so far....then again, this could just be a coincidence or because it's too early.

ReputationRep:
    Course: Econ and Management

lol i will not get in

ReputationRep:
    College: Merton
    Thoughts: I really have no idea about my TSA. Since I am an international student, I just start my visa application. If I really don't have the luck, at least I can fly to Merton and sit in front of the gate.

ReputationRep:
    Course: Modern languages
    College: St Hilda's
    Thoughts: OMG I hope I haven't messed up my LAT and MLAT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimsyyy)
    College: Oriel
    Thoughts: The LNAT......yikes.... my essay was absolute trash but I hope the MCQ were at least average or above to save me. I applied to 2 non-LNAT unis and have only received offers from them so far....then again, this could just be a coincidence or because it's too early.
    Oo you applied Oriel Law as well

Where else did you apply? And don't worry about the essay don't think it could've gone that bad- what was the question?

ReputationRep:
    Course: Maths
    Thought: Anyone got a (maths) interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuestionHere)
    Anyone got an interview for CompSci or CompSci & Philosophy?
    I applied for the latter but I really flunked the MAT and I doubt they will tolerate this
    I'm applying for Maths & CompSci, messed up the MAT completely so I think I'm done for!
    I reckon offers will be given out by the 2nd/3rd of December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjustliving)
    Oo you applied Oriel Law as well

Where else did you apply? And don't worry about the essay don't think it could've gone that bad- what was the question?
    Applied to Warwick & Birmingham (got offers already c, Oxford, Notts, and KCL. I'm also an international student so maybe that's why some of the other offers are late??? Anyway yeah. My question was about the death penalty. How was the LNAT for you?

ReputationRep:
    Course: philosophy & modern lang
    College: Christchurch

They have 1 place at chch for my course anyone else applying for this combo?
    Also have offers from Bristol & Sheffield so far. Waiting on Durham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimsyyy)
    Applied to Warwick & Birmingham (got offers already c, Oxford, Notts, and KCL. I'm also an international student so maybe that's why some of the other offers are late??? Anyway yeah. My question was about the death penalty. How was the LNAT for you?
    Warwick and Birmingham are very good. Congrats!

My LNAT was good but my grades aren’t that good so I’m hoping that a better LNAT can at least offset the less than stellar grades. My essay was on legalization of marijuana a

ReputationRep:
    Hi just to let you guys know that I've created an interview stalking page!
    Link: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5052046

Course: Biological Sciences
    College: Hertford
    Thoughts: Don't really know what to expect but luckily I had no entrance test so maybe I still stand a small chance hahah!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview yet? My friend got one for Cambridge but idk about oxford..

ReputationRep:
    Course: Spanish and Linguistics
    College: Exeter
    Thoughts: I think that I did quite well on the tests, I'm more unsure if the tutors will like my written works and the PS, but I have already got two offers (from Warwick and Sheffield), so maybe someone actually thought that I'm a decent person.
    Also, I'm an international applicant

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.