Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to film something but i don't have friends Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot of ideas for films and I need to make some anyway as a portfolio to get into uni but I need people to hold the camera (my phone) and act in the thing.
    Obviously I have friends but they can't help me, we're not the kind of going out, come to my house kind of friends. They are always busy anyway. Does anyone have any advice or anything to say, cos I don't think there's a solution to this

ReputationRep:
    Depending on where you are, I'll film it for you! :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steampunk_Turtle)
    I have a lot of ideas for films and I need to make some anyway as a portfolio to get into uni but I need people to hold the camera (my phone) and act in the thing.
    Obviously I have friends but they can't help me, we're not the kind of going out, come to my house kind of friends. They are always busy anyway. Does anyone have any advice or anything to say, cos I don't think there's a solution to this
    Why don't you ask some drama/performing arts students to help? I'm sure they would be willing to. If they're not, maybe you could try a short film that has only one character, that character being yourself?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz)
    Why don't you ask some drama/performing arts students to help? I'm sure they would be willing to. If they're not, maybe you could try a short film that has only one character, that character being yourself?
    Our school is very academic so it's better to look in the courtyard for drama than it is in the classrooms, if you know what i mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dental Monkey)
    Depending on where you are, I'll film it for you! :hi:
    I live in the quantum field loop in London, random internet friend I like the enthusiasm though :badger::badger::badger:

Also i have a very limited nowledge of Loop quantum gravity but it sounded cool so i rolls with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steampunk_Turtle)
    Our school is very academic so it's better to look in the courtyard for drama than it is in the classrooms, if you know what i mean.
    Oh, OK. Have you spoken to a teacher about this?

ReputationRep:
    Could you not just put posters up and ask for volunteers? I’m sure people would jump at the chance to be in a film
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

same. I wanna dine at fancy restaurants but don't have anyone to go with

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.