The Student Room Group

India showing its obsession with Pakistan?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexanderHam
How does it not make a difference? Pakistan is far worse in its conduct. That is a fact. Given the relationship between the two countries, ultimately one has to come to a conclusion about which country we would like to ally with. My judgement is we are better off allying with India.

I understand that but still dude if you look at the position of Pakistan like on their west lies Afghanistan which hates them and on there right lies India which also hates them. So much attacks in Pakistan but still Pakistan is surviving. There is a lot of pressure on Pakistan maybe because it is the only Muslim country with nukes. People blame Pakistan for everything but I have been there and I can tell you that it is totally different atmosphere.

If you do not think there is a difference between a country that has supported groups killing British soldiers, and one that hasn't, then you are clearly beyond rational debate in this matter.

A list of countries that haven't supported groups killing British soldiers would be a very short list.

india is actively supporting the Balochistan insurgency in Pakistan.

Only four independent countries have been forcibly removed from the map since WWII.

Tibet by China
Kuwait (briefly) by Iraq
Hydrabad by India
Sikkim by India
Original post by waqaspk3
I dont get the point like on the news or youtube videos why the Indians and Pakistanis always fighting?

Put simply Indians and Pakistani's have their heads to far up their arse's. I doubt their will ever be peace as both nations as just fighting over a piece of land, which is worthless when you think of the lives that have been lost on both side and sadly will continue to be lost. All you can do is hope the situation gets better one day
Err, how? Are you saying the programme is not fair to the terrorists?

I don't say the Indians are angels. I do say that they are nowhere near being the sort of rogue state Pakistan is.

Does India have Hindu terrorist training camps on its soil, and protect those camps and use them to direct Hindu attacks inside Pakistan? No.

The Pakistani ISI is a regional menace. It has supported the Afghan Taliban. Elements of the Pakistani military sheltered Osama bin Laden. There have been numerous attacks inside India by terrorists from Lashkar-e-Taiba, who are ultimately controlled by ISI

*******s, India has annexed many states, started a war with China which they got humiliated in, committing war crimes in Kashmir. Both sides have done questionable things, either you're ignorant of history or you have your own agenda.
Reply 24
Original post by waqaspk3
I dont get the point like on the news or youtube videos why the Indians and Pakistanis always fighting?

You should know Indians have a inferiority complex towards Pakistanis.

Quick Reply