Can I do 3 online A-levels and a level 3 BTEC National Foundation Diploma? Watch

biwltyad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Do you think it is too hard for me to do a Level 3 BTEC Subsidiary National Foundation Diploma in Applied Science (with Biomedical Science) (leading to Year 2 of Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma) at the same time with 3 online A-levels? I want biology, chemistry and physics. For some reasons I can't get into the school teaches the A-levels I need for university so I will do them online but do you think I am not capable? I really really really want to get at least ABB or AAB. Currently I am at A grades at GCSE double award science. If I could get into university with the BTEC course only trust me I would but I need A-levels and I am afraid to only do school online for some reason. And I think having both would help me to get into a good university but I am afraid it would be too difficult. Thank you. And sorry if I already posted about this, I can't find the post.
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yeah but I'd try and cut it down so you maximise your chances of getting the highest grade possible better to get three As in three A levels
biwltyad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Isn't it risky to only do school at home?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (429)
91.47%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (40)
8.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise