Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A guy way out of my league is into me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merlin451)
    I wasn't playing games I just felt unwell and didn't want to throw up in front of him(in case I would need to)
    You have 5 seconds to text him or it is confirmed that you are playing games

ReputationRep:
    Jump him, don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all.

ReputationRep:
    You know I can't, as I mentioned before I'm introverted and just don't know what I would even tell him. Besides I was thinking that I might text him on Friday since I'm a student.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You know I can't, as I mentioned before I'm introverted and just don't know what I would even tell him. Besides I was thinking that I might text him on Friday since I'm a student.
    Just say "I think the bouncer was about to kick you out on (day) "
    He will reply with "why???"
    You respond with "because you were making all the other guys look bad."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilandTheo)
    Just say "I think the bouncer was about to kick you out on (day) "
    He will reply with "why???"
    You respond with "because you were making all the other guys look bad."
    Haha, I actually kind of love that. Thanks! I'll try that later!

You sound a bit naive tbh OP, sorry.

I wouldn't take a guy showing interest in you in a nightclub that seriously.

A gentleman would have invited you out on a date, not back to his place.....

Sounds like he was horny that night, and perhaps saw you as an easy target because you are average looking. Guys will routinely lower their standards in a club environment in order to increase chances of success. I have a couple of mates who literally live by the any hole's a goal methodology.

I do not operate with that methodology, but there are times in clubs where random girls have come upto me. If I don't find her ugly often I will just go along with it...
    dosen't mean I want a monogamous long term relationship with the girl though.....

ReputationRep:
    :badger:Leagues are a nonsense concept :badger:

Spoiler:
    Show

sick of explaining that on here day in day out so badgers can do it for me from now on

ReputationRep:
    I am an average looking girl. I have dark hair and brown eyes. I'm quite introverted and awkward so I can't really connect with people easily, at least not without alcohol. I was in a club and I noticed a guy who was absolutely astonishing, totally out of my league. I was quite intoxicated by that point, so when my best friend dared me to talk to him I did it with little discomfort. Surprisingly we hit it off and he seemed to be really interested in me despite the fact that there were other, prettier, girls than me. He invited me over to his place, but I refused. He took it well and only kissed me goodbye. My question is, why would a guy like that be into me at all? I can't stop thinking about him and i have his phone number but he hasn't texted and I'm not sure if I should text him first.
    YH Ur pr0bablie R8 he doEsnt luv U!!! XXXXXXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyTurk911)
    oh sexyturk IlBE U

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You sound a bit naive tbh OP, sorry.

I wouldn't take a guy showing interest in you in a nightclub that seriously.

A gentleman would have invited you out on a date, not back to his place.....

Sounds like he was horny that night, and perhaps saw you as an easy target because you are average looking. Guys will routinely lower their standards in a club environment in order to increase chances of success. I have a couple of mates who literally live by the any hole's a goal methodology.

I do not operate with that methodology, but there are times in clubs where random girls have come upto me. If I don't find her ugly often I will just go along with it...
    dosen't mean I want a monogamous long term relationship with the girl though.....
    Honestly, I agree with you. I don't think I'm naïve I'm aware of the way men can be and how good they are at lying, I suppose it's my emotions getting in the way of rationality. Frankly, I don't really want a relationship or a deeper emotional connection with him anyways. It's pretty much just for fun and a short term connection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyTurk911)
    I believe that is supposed to be a mockery of the fact that I even remotely care about this and/or that I came here to ask for help. You're right it's stupid and I shouldn't have done it.

ReputationRep:
    I am an average looking girl. I have dark hair and brown eyes. I'm quite introverted and awkward so I can't really connect with people easily, at least not without alcohol. I was in a club and I noticed a guy who was absolutely astonishing, totally out of my league. I was quite intoxicated by that point, so when my best friend dared me to talk to him I did it with little discomfort. Surprisingly we hit it off and he seemed to be really interested in me despite the fact that there were other, prettier, girls than me. He invited me over to his place, but I refused. He took it well and only kissed me goodbye. My question is, why would a guy like that be into me at all? I can't stop thinking about him and i have his phone number but he hasn't texted and I'm not sure if I should text him first.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.u...=folt&amp=true

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry just be genuine and good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.